Is lying ever moral?

Dr. Javelin said:
Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Never cite a Christian website when it comes to 'scientific evidence supporting the Bible.' In my experience, most of them will pass on the vaguest rumor as fact if it means more people will believe.

Cite a scientific or agnostic or atheist website. The people on those websites would either be indifferent to or biased against religion, so if they post something that supports the Bible and goes against their previous position, you know it's fact.

I'm not saying the Crucifixion didn't happen, or that there wasn't an eclipse, but if you want something that'll convince anybody who doesn't already believe, you'd best cite a non-Christian on that.
Ah, sorry. I was just trying to show that people do try and prove religion, I'm not trying to convert anyone or anything. I don't even know if it's actually valid info or not, I was just trying to prove my point.

Nah, it's fine. Makes sense. :)

Read "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn"

Well Evolution should be questioned. Macro-Evolution was never proven by science. Anytime anything is discovered that puts a hole in the evolution theory it is discarded. Like stuff that didn't fit into the Evolutionist world-view was stuff in our DNA they called "junk DNA" has recently been found to be VERY important. Whenever the pagan Evolutionists come across something dangerous to their theory, they call it "junk this and junk that". JUNK DNA?! Nothing God designed in us is junk.

Marwikedor said:
Well Evolution should be questioned. Macro-Evolution was never proven by science. Anytime anything is discovered that puts a hole in the evolution theory it is discarded. Like stuff that didn't fit into the Evolutionist world-view was stuff in our DNA they called "junk DNA" has recently been found to be VERY important. Whenever the pagan Evolutionists come across something dangerous to their theory, they call it "junk this and junk that". JUNK DNA?! Nothing God designed in us is junk.

Assuming we were "designed" by anything, of what use is the appendix, for example?

I believe lying should only be moral if youre cthulu

EDIT: Oh I see we're currently fighting over religion

This should be funny, carry on :yoshi:

Sharks Territory said:
Marwikedor, please stop imposing your religious beliefs on us.

He is in no way imposing them on you. I believe he is simply stating them. Me and a friend are of two different religions. When I tell him about my religion, I am not imposing it on him. I am simply explaining why I belive it, and I allow him fair time to do the same.

Marwikedor said:
Cavemen were among the first people to develop religious beliefs

Probably because religion is a man-made concept (I'm not one of those people who thinks that we have it because we're "special" in relation to other species).

Marwikedor said:

please, please tell me you are a troll

please

just tell me you're a *bleep*ing troll

Marwikedor said:
Anytime anything is discovered that puts a hole in the evolution theory it is discarded.
And anytime anything is discovered that puts a hole in the young earth theory it is discarded. You're not drawing a conclusion from evidence, you're using the evidence to support something you already believed. You're not thinking at all.

Why is it that science is WRONG AND CORRUPT AND PAGAN whenever it supports evolution, but it's SEE YOU GUYS IT IS DA PROOFZ whenever it (very rarely) supports your side?

And that kids, is why we don't talk about important political and religious views on a Mario Forum.

QuizmoManiac said:
And that kids, is why we don't talk about important political and religious views on a Mario Forum.
More like that's why we don't talk about anything important on a Mario Forum.

Especially if there are people that haven't taken their Biology classes seriously. >_<

Ornithologist Mario said:
Especially if there are people that haven't taken their Biology classes seriously. >_<

*snicker*

Back