King Boo'z Crazy Comics

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
Bowgetsajob.png

No.

I cant find an M&L: SS style King Boo. And Uniju, I know that. But its MY comic, and it doesnt have to stay true to the series. Ok, I'll ATTEMPT a better comic.

It isn't serious... But it isn't funny either. It's just dull. Depending on what your style is, you should either try a comedic "joke of the day" style comic, were each comic is it's own story with no link to other comics in the series, or try a series with a connected plot, with links between the issues. The best example of that style would be Uniju's tLA. In a series like that, you can make it serious, funny, or work in both in equal or varying amounts. You seem to have graphics down (Although you need to make the comics bigger, this one is so small it is barely readable) so now you need to focus on making a good story and writing.

6x1ivbb.jpg

Ok I tried again. Scratch the old one, this is the new first issue. Lemme know if I did any better on this one. And I still cant find an M&L Style King Boo, so I'll have to use Paper King Boo until I find one.

First of all, Uniju, I'm thinking you just like to start fights. You never like anything people put work into. Hey, I'd like to see something you did! Huh? Yeah, I bet you couldn't do any better of a job. I kind of liked the comics as far as I'm concerned. And if you're that picky about size *to everyone else* get over it.*Back to Uniju* So, come on. King Boo probably put some work into it and you treated it badly. Besides, just because it's never been confirmed that Bow had parents, doesn't mean she didn't. Get some imagination. And, a sense of humor.

*To King Boo* I like them. I think the sprites' emotions look kewl. Keep making them.

Black Ninjakoopa said:
First of all, Uniju, I'm thinking you just like to start fights. You never like anything people put work into. Hey, I'd like to see something you did! Huh? Yeah, I bet you couldn't do any better of a job. I kind of liked the comics as far as I'm concerned. And if you're that picky about size *to everyone else* get over it.*Back to Uniju* So, come on. King Boo probably put some work into it and you treated it badly. Besides, just because it's never been confirmed that Bow had parents, doesn't mean she didn't. Get some imagination. And, a sense of humor.

*To King Boo* I like them. I think the sprites' emotions look kewl. Keep making them.
I agree with Black Ninjakoopa. A few days ago I posted a comic called "Consequences of being a Fanboy" and Uniju treated it badly either,and he even made a big deal about my fanchar Alyson just 'cause she isn't a koopa and is Bowser's niece. She's MY fanchar, so I know her better than anyone else! I kinda of liked those comics too. I don't care about what you guys will think, I think King Boo's comics is pretty good!

Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

I agree with Black Ninjakoopa. A few days ago I posted a comic called "Consequences of being a Fanboy" and Uniju treated it badly either,and he even made a big deal about my fanchar Alyson just 'cause she isn't a koopa and is Bowser's niece. She's MY fanchar, so I know her better than anyone else! I kinda of liked those comics too. I don't care about what you guys will think, I think King Boo's comics is pretty good!
For once someone's on my side! =^.^)=

Black Ninjakoopa said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

I am too!

LuigiDude said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

I am too!

Whatever Uniju is or isn't, he certainly has the right to criticize sprite comics. He certainly knows what he is doing when it comes to spriting, special effects, storyline, anything. Although his comic series "The Lost Adventures" is currently not doing so well, it is still regarded as the Wiki's best comic series. If there is anyone who knows how to make a sprite comic, it is him.

Black Ninjakoopa, you seem to have a huge fued with Uniju for some reason, and your comment about Uniju not being able to do better is, to put it bluntly, stupid. Just read pretty much any of Uniju's comics, and issue #25, #15, and #10. Some really top notch work. I would like to see YOU make a comic before thinking of yourself as an expert Black Ninjakoopa.

However, Uniju is usually way too harsh, and is almost never constructive with his comments, just flat out insulting and mean.

Basically, both Uniju and Black Ninjakoopa could use to change there attitude in my opinion. Fueds are no fun for anyone.

And no offense LuigiDude, but what is up with you? You creep my out a little... And you seem to be Uniju's biggest fan, but also seem to be against him sometimes, and can't even spell his name right.

Snack said:
LuigiDude said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

I am too!

Whatever Uniju is or isn't, he certainly has the right to criticize sprite comics. He certainly knows what he is doing when it comes to spriting, special effects, storyline, anything. Although his comic series "The Lost Adventures" is currently not doing so well, it is still regarded as the Wiki's best comic series. If there is anyone who knows how to make a sprite comic, it is him.

Black Ninjakoopa, you seem to have a huge fued with Uniju for some reason, and your comment about Uniju not being able to do better is, to put it bluntly, stupid. Just read pretty much any of Uniju's comics, and issue #25, #15, and #10. Some really top notch work. I would like to see YOU make a comic before thinking of yourself as an expert Black Ninjakoopa.

However, Uniju is usually way too harsh, and is almost never constructive with his comments, just flat out insulting and mean.

Basically, both Uniju and Black Ninjakoopa could use to change there attitude in my opinion. Fueds are no fun for anyone.

And no offense LuigiDude, but what is up with you? You creep my out a little... And you seem to be Uniju's biggest fun, but also seem to be against him sometimes, and can't even spell his name right.
Ok, you've got me. And, I admit it! I can't work with sprites!

Snack said:

And no offense LuigiDude, but what is up with you? You creep my out a little... And you seem to be Uniju's biggest fun, but also seem to be against him sometimes, and can't even spell his name right.

QFT

=3 Uniju isn't a bad guy. He's just a bit hotheaded. He's really a nice guy. ;)

King Boo said:
6x1ivbb.jpg

Ok I tried again. Scratch the old one, this is the new first issue. Lemme know if I did any better on this one. And I still cant find an M&L Style King Boo, so I'll have to use Paper King Boo until I find one.

Uhhh... I gave you the link to a sprite sheet before. :roll: I think it's in the Sprite thread.

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

AND ONE MORE THING...

Number one rule of fan characters : NEVER make them related to official characters. It makes a massive amount of plot holes in your fiction, and often shows that you don't care what the real characters are like, just that you used their name in it to make it in some way related to the series.
Does that mean my Super Yoshi sprites are based to much on yoshi or not?

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

AND ONE MORE THING...

Number one rule of fan characters : NEVER make them related to official characters. It makes a massive amount of plot holes in your fiction, and often shows that you don't care what the real characters are like, just that you used their name in it to make it in some way related to the series.
Scariest_Alyson_Ever_OMG_by_DarkCream.png

Okay... sometimes my own fanchar freaks me out... :shock: :eekdance: :roll:

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

AND ONE MORE THING...

lol!

Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

AND ONE MORE THING...

Win!

Uniju said:
Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:

AND ONE MORE THING...

Incredibly over powered bratty little girl character are overrated.
QFT

Sorry, but I agree with Uniju.

Black Ninjakoopa said:

Hey he didn't make those sprites some user on photobucket called DR.MarioX did and I found them for him. So I'm simply saying he didn't make them.

Back