King Boo'z Crazy Comics

ChaosNinji said:
Uniju said:
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Uniju said:
Black Ninjakoopa said:
First of all, Uniju, I'm thinking you just like to start fights. You never like anything people put work into. Hey, I'd like to see something you did! Huh? Yeah, I bet you couldn't do any better of a job. I kind of liked the comics as far as I'm concerned. And if you're that picky about size *to everyone else* get over it.*Back to Uniju* So, come on. King Boo probably put some work into it and you treated it badly. Besides, just because it's never been confirmed that Bow had parents, doesn't mean she didn't. Get some imagination. And, a sense of humor.

*To King Boo* I like them. I think the sprites' emotions look kewl. Keep making them.
I agree with Black Ninjakoopa. A few days ago I posted a comic called "Consequences of being a Fanboy" and Uniju treated it badly either,and he even made a big deal about my fanchar Alyson just 'cause she isn't a koopa and is Bowser's niece. She's MY fanchar, so I know her better than anyone else! I kinda of liked those comics too. I don't care about what you guys will think, I think King Boo's comics is pretty good!

AND ONE MORE THING...

Number one rule of fan characters : NEVER make them related to official characters. It makes a massive amount of plot holes in your fiction, and often shows that you don't care what the real characters are like, just that you used their name in it to make it in some way related to the series.
Scariest_Alyson_Ever_OMG_by_DarkCream.png

Okay... sometimes my own fanchar freaks me out... :shock: :eekdance: :roll:

Incredibly over powered bratty little girl character are overrated.
QFT

Sorry, but I agree with Uniju.
Whatever. -_- :|

And for the last time: I don NOT care about what you guys think or talk about me (Or Alyson, since she's a lil' reflection of myself)! I will NOT change my way or my fanchar beacuse someone that doesn't even know me (personally. And serously, "Alyson" isn't even my real name.) right is telling me to do so! I'm of the sort that likes to leave alone and be left alone, okay? SO STOP BUGGING ME AND MY FANCHAR, WILL YA?!

Uniju said:
So your also a stereotypical cartoon character?
Putz, vai te enxergar, Meu!! :x

Ah, and 3Dejong, thanks a lot for the big support, Buddy! :D :wink:

Um, WTF is going on here? Lotsa flaming, I am to presume. Guys, can you please settle this in a way that DOESN'T involve flames and insults? =|

They can't.

D'oh.
Well, just stop picking on Alyson! The drawing was done pretty good, don't mock it just 'cos you don't like the focus of the drawing! (in this case, an angry princess.) >_>

Like the quality, hate the... uh... pic.
All I'm saying, is that you shouldn't instantly say it is bad just cos' you don't like the focus of the pic. Use something more constructive. "Good quality and art style, but, the actual picture just doesn't feel right.", or something like that.

Pokemon DP said:
They can't.

D'oh.
Well, just stop picking on Alyson! The drawing was done pretty good, don't mock it just 'cos you don't like the focus of the drawing! (in this case, an angry princess.) >_>
Wow, thank you very much, Pokemon DP! :D :D :D But I must apolozige too, I ended up getting out of hand and started flaming and insulting too, I'm sorry. :blush: But Uniju left me too upset and annoyed to handle it any further. He's been picking on me (and on my fanchar) since when I joined the MarioWiki Forum, that was such a rude welcoming! :x
Again I apologize, and if I must leave the Forum for my apoloziges to be accepted, I'll do so. :yoshi:

Pokemon DP said:
They can't.

D'oh.
Wow, thank you very much, Pokemon DP! :D :D :D But I must apolozige too, I ended up getting out of hand and started flaming and insulting too, I'm sorry. :blush: But Uniju left me too upset and annoyed to handle it any further. He's been picking on me (and on my fanchar) since when I joined the MarioWiki Forum, that was such a rude welcoming! :x
Again I apologize, and if I must leave the Forum for my apoloziges to be accepted, I'll do so. :yoshi:

._. No one is telling you to leave.

Pokemon DP said:
Um, WTF is going on here? Lotsa flaming, I am to presume. Guys, can you please settle this in a way that DOESN'T involve flames and insults? =|

For the record, I just said that I agreed with Uniju...
I didn't flame.

Wow, thank you very much, Pokemon DP! :D :D :D But I must apolozige too, I ended up getting out of hand and started flaming and insulting too, I'm sorry. :blush: But Uniju left me too upset and annoyed to handle it any further. He's been picking on me (and on my fanchar) since when I joined the MarioWiki Forum, that was such a rude welcoming! :mad:
WHOA!! DON'T GO!! Don't overreact here, let's think for a second! Inactivity or Hiatus should be your options to reduce stress, not leave! You won't accomplish anything by leaving forever.

First of all, when I said "leaving", I meant just for a while (to refresh my head) and not forever. But I guess I just said that to uh... find my peace of mind, I guess.

*Uniju*
Emo? Me? :shock: Ummm... I think you're right. XD *Laughs* :lol: :P
But meh! What can you wait from someone that almost died in the hospital at the age of 9 and that has been neglected and picked on by everybody in school and even sent to a psychologist as someone problematic just for being too quiet and shy? :nervous: :(
I'm sorry too, Uniju... I didn't reacted well too and didn't give you a bit of my peace of mind... I wonder if we can forget this and be buds. :)

Uniju said:
First of all, when I said "leaving", I meant just for a while (to refresh my head) and not forever. But I guess I just said that to uh... find my peace of mind, I guess.

*Uniju*
Emo? Me? :shock: Ummm... I think you're right. XD *Laughs* :lol: :P
But meh! What can you wait from someone that almost died in the hospital at the age of 9 and that has been neglected and picked on by everybody in school and even sent to a psychologist as someone problematic just for being too quiet and shy? :nervous: :(
I'm sorry too, Uniju... I didn't reacted well too and didn't give you a bit of my peace of mind... I wonder if we can forget this and be buds. :)

mkay.

:)
Yaay! :D :D :D

Back