Xbox 360

melonwad

Koopa Troopa
Sup everyone my name is Melon. I'm a hardcore gamer for the xbox 360 and was wondering if any of you here play and if so what are your favorite games and why?

Uhh okay my fav games are

Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Assylum
I like Call Of Duty Black Ops aswell well only for Nazi Zombies

I like the console. The games are fun and the controller's comfortable. Not to mention the graphics are amazing. I don't own one, however.

I'd look out, though, this being a Mario forum, you're bound to get a few biased haters.

Don't own one, but I've played it before; a fine console indeed. I've been meaning to set some money aside to purchase one for meself.

I have owned 3 wii's 4 xboxs and 0 ps3's. I'm huge right now into gears of war 3 and loving every minute of it. If you get a chance i would suggest playing it. If not for the multiplayer at least the storyline

melonwad said:
I have owned 3 wii's 4 xboxs and 0 ps3's. I'm huge right now into gears of war 3 and loving every minute of it. If you get a chance i would suggest playing it. If not for the multiplayer at least the storyline
Hey man you should hop over to the Official "We are currently playing Gears of War 3" thread whenever you play thats where everyone who plays posts. And to answer your original post, I like Assassins Creed, all the Modern Warfares, Alan Wake (although it is scarey :-\), Borderlands, Red Dead Redemtion and GTA IV (ya see, i lumped them together because they are both made by R* and RDR is pretty much Grand Theft Dressage), and Gears (obviously!).

Well, I don't have an Xbox, but I do have a Wii and a PS3. I have played an Xbox at a friends, but that was only on Kinect Sports. I don't think I'll be getting one, as I don't play those FPS and war games, and that seems to be what a lot of the 360's games are.

I don't own one. I've played one before (pre-Kinect era), and the graphics are nice, but there isn't anything in particular game-wise that attracts me to it, at least not for the long term.

Back