Corrupted Game File

Yeah, it was kinda ironic. Although, given the certain circumstances of the actual corruption, I'd say it wasn't as weird as it could have been... It seemed more like the game missed a script or something it was supposed to trigger.

Bop1996 said:
Yeah, it was kinda ironic. Although, given the certain circumstances of the actual corruption, I'd say it wasn't as weird as it could have been... It seemed more like the game missed a script or something it was supposed to trigger.

You may have discovered a new type of Phazon. To the Metroid Wiki!

YamiHoshi.nl said:
No, ROMs create a Save file on their own, and that's basically how they do on actual cartridges too.
The only difference is, the user won't see this happening.
Save States are Emulation and Virtualization features.
Kind of.

Mario4Ever said:
Bop1996 said:

You may have discovered a new type of Phazon. To the Metroid Wiki!

Yeah, the Phazon that grows on the confusingly deserted landing sites of the Pirate Homeworld, causing Samus to be unable to land her ship there. Or it could have just forgotten to load the landing site after the trigger, which hopefully doesn't apply every playthrough...

..... Happened in my Pokemon Crystal and Wind Waker. Crystal doesn't save anymore so I can't do a new game. One of the files on Wind Waker came back though. I miss my Pokemon team on Crystal. My second video game..... lost. Super Mario 64 my first video game hasn't had a single corrupted file. ;u; I will miss my shiny Pokemon my Poliwrath my shiny Electabuzz my favorite Pokemon that I've owned. Just her in particular. Poliwrath was my first Pokemon I ever caught. My Megainium my starter that I picked out randomly. Snorlax the overpowered beast. Sparkles the female shiny Gyradose who was my 4th shiny in that game. Pidgey my Pokemon that flew me around. Suicune the Pokemon who I caught in a Poke Ball and defeated Lance's Dragonite who had wiped out my entire team. I had another teammate but I can't remeber who it was. TO THE LILY'S POKEMON PARTY THREAD. I also caught a shiny Luigia once.

My Pokemon Gold save file got corrupted. I had to erase the file. I haven't played it since, believing that it will just corrupt again.

In terms of my games, my copy of Pokemon Silver also had its save file get corrupted a few years back. Though this is to be expected as a result of the battery in the original 2nd generation Pokemon games.

Fortunately, my Pokemon Gold and Crystal cartridges are still working fine. :D

I lost my NSMBWii data. I didn't mind that too much...because I honestly didn't like that game.

I also lost it for Crystal for about ONE YEAR...and it returned. Odd. Crystal still works kinda well on me, though it does glitch out a bit every so often. Also the sound on my GBC only works when it feels like it, which annoys me.

I even lost it on NMH2, but it returned a day later.

I can see in twenty years. Everyone will only buy nintendo stuff. I can see the items with the Seal...

Pants...
Windows...
Portapotties...
Bikes...
Glasses...
iPhones...
Peach Costumes...

Oh wait that last one has it for a legit reason.

I remember a long time ago I would play SMW or SM64, and all of the files would suddenly be erased. Then, if I restarted the game, it would go back to normal. This has also happened to me in M&L: SS and DK64.

I did own a Super Mario All-Stars cartridge that had the habit of losing all of its game data. But it's not too bad, since I have been able to complete The Lost Levels.

Back