Is it okay for me to make a Hurt and Heal game?

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
I'm planing to create a match of Mario, Luigi, Peach and Daisy vs their baby counterparts. However, there are so many H&H games that I might have to wait until one of the current ones finish. Is it still okay to make one?

Technically, yes (I think), but you should wait anyway.

There's no official restriction on making one, though some people have set unofficial guidelines.

Nega-Man said:
Well, seeing as how there's 14 in progress right now, I think you should wait until the number of games in progress lessens a bit.
there are only like 5 active ones the rest are dead and are only revived for a brief period of time so i say go for it :posh:

Nega-Man said:
Well, seeing as how there's 14 in progress right now, I think you should wait until the number of games in progress lessens a bit.
Sharks Territory said:
There's no official restriction on making one, though some people have set unofficial guidelines.

again there's really only 4 or 5 active ones and most go pretty quickly :posh:

There's not really any rules, but you should usually wait until some of them clear up.

Really the only time you don't wait is if you have an awesome idea for a Hurt and Heal.

You can make 10 million of them. But anyway, my point is that you can create as much as you want, but, even if it isn't required, it is encouraged you don't make too many. Of course, you may ignore that any time.

Back