Name a boss you'd like to fight in Super Mario 3DLand

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Tubba Blubba! Bring him back!

The bosses from Super Mario Bros. 2 such as Mouser and Tryclyde (though it is unlikely to happen).

It's probably safe to say that the only bosses that we're getting are the False Bowsers, Boom Boom, his female counterpart, and Bowser.

MnSG said:
It's probably safe to say that the only bosses that we're getting are the False Bowsers, Boom Boom, his female counterpart, and Bowser.

We're most likely also going to get Junior.

Me, I'd like to see King Boo.

We're most likely also going to get Junior.

Jr. would be nice; however, so far there does not seem to be any indication that he is in this game. Boom Boom and Pun Pun seem to have replaced his airship roles, and he is nowhere to be seen in the group artwork featuring the characters in this game. At this time of about a month before being release, Jr. should have been revealed by now for this game.

Have there been any evil Toads? I'm kind of curious to see how that would work out.

I'd rather it just stay with the old formula of fighting a bunch of Bowsers, than introduce a new set of bosses.

Most of the main bosses will be False Bowser but I think they will be different each time.

New Super Yoshi said:
Most of the main bosses will be False Bowser but I think they will be different each time.
There hasn't been a False Bowser boss in over twenty years!!!

Marwikedor said:
New Super Yoshi said:
There hasn't been a False Bowser boss in over twenty years!!!
Not true there was one in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga :posh:

Chief chilly

Leonyx said:
Have there been any evil Toads? I'm kind of curious to see how that would work out.
I don't really know. I presume some are, but I don't know if any have been confirmed evil.

MarioRules25 said:
Wart would be nice, but Bowser Jr i just want him to be in it
but i dont he is in it
iT'S DEBATEABLE weather or not Wart ever even existed.

Back