Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Green Toad

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look here more a description

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=14076.0

Alright here is the bracket, Every two days, we'll vote on one match, and then whoever wins moves on. I'm doing the bracket on Random Number Generator, so the characters are in a random order. Whatever "V.S" is in bold, is the current one we are voting on. So the first one is Queen Bee and Bowser Jr.

Winners

Pianta

Whittle

Rosalina

Re: Vote to Win: SMG

Went for Bowser Jr.

But just a warning with that poll you have to ask a mod now to change the poll when it runs out since you put it at a limited time. Might be best to quickly try to edit it to go on forever until you come back on the forums to see the results and then reset it to set up the next one. If you don't want to bother doing that you could always do the Character A/Character B thing I said in Toad85's thing for the 2nd one and on.

Queen Bee is nice (as much as it squicked me to well... basically tickle her in order to get the 5 pieces for a star...) but Bowser Jr. is a more known character. He deserves to make it past the first round.

Bowser Jr. for me.

On a side note: Also shouldn't Red Toad be Toad as we now have confirmation about the character.

Propeller Toad said:
On a side note: Also shouldn't Red Toad be Toad as we now have confirmation about the character.

Well, I always thought of him as a different toad from the main Toad, and another different toad in SMG2.

Also, Whittles are in twice.
New Super Mario said:
Whittles Bugaboom

Whittles Dino Piranha

I voted for:
Bowser_jr.png

Epic Nitwit said:
Propeller Toad said:

Well, I always thought of him as a different toad from the main Toad, and another different toad in SMG2.

Also, Whittles are in twice.
New Super Mario said:
Whittles Bugaboom

Whittles Dino Piranha
Why are Whittles in? They are in SMG2

Alright, Bowser Jr. won. I made the mistake of setting an end time so I'll contact a mod to remove the poll so I can make a new one, without the set time, and then the next voting will start

...Or you can just do what I said and do something like this

Hungry Luma: 0
Luigi: 0

You'd have to decide when the time has run out though. I'll be a temporary Game Mod in case anybody votes too late.

Just in case:

Hungry Luma: 0
Luigi: 1

While I dislike Luigi, he:

Northern Verve said:
is a more known character. He deserves to make it past the first round.

Hungry Luma: 1
Luigi: 1
Terrible reason to vote for something Smasher :posh:

(Not to mention that I dislike Hungry Luma more)

Hungry Luma: 1
Luigi: 2

Smasher said:
(Not to mention that I dislike Hungry Luma more)
Voted for it just because i didn't want to see a shut out :posh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back