The wiki is in a crisis

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
18:04 SMBusy{AWAY-ISH} the wiki is in danger, you can read it here: http://www.mariowiki.com/MarioWiki:Proposals#Comments_2
18:04 SMBusy{AWAY-ISH} seemingly this whole {{Anchor}} thing will blow up the wiki!!!!!!!
18:05 SMBusy{AWAY-ISH} also administrators don't read proposals
18:05 SMBusy{AWAY-ISH} so I cannot do anything since we don't read proposals. :[

Only Flash Gordon can save us now!

You stuck-up elitist jerks may be laughing, but Wildgoose actually has a point. As you know, the wiki is hosted in the sentient nagivation computer of an alien ship burried deep below the polar ice cap, and while this arrangement has been surprisingly cost-effective so far, we are perpetually at the risk of being potentially damned by any new unexpected developement - of which Anchor is an especially devious and sinister variation.

He is also right about administrators not checking the proposal page. Literally no administrator ever created, commented or even voted on proposal. I often raised this issue in the sysop board (... not to avail!) and this is best exemplified in this very proposal, where you can see Wildgoose responding to a comment I did not write, in a sweetly naive example of self-delusion - that being believing that the mariowiki administrators actually care about the upkeep of the wiki in any way.

Glowsquid said:
You stuck-up elitist jerks may be laughing, but Wildgoose actually has a point. As you know, the wiki is hosted in the sentient nagivation computer of an alien ship burried deep below the polar ice cap, and while this arrangement has been surprisingly cost-effective so far, we are perpetually at the risk of being potentially damned by any new unexpected developement - of which Anchor is an especially devious and sinister variation.

He is also right about administrators not checking the proposal page. Literally no administrator ever created, commented or even voted on proposal. I often raised this issue in the sysop board (... not to avail!) and this is best exemplified in this very proposal, where you can see Wildgoose responding to a comment I did not write, in a sweetly naive example of self-delusion - that being believing that the mariowiki administrators actually care about the upkeep of the wiki in any way.

This just made my day. ;D

Back