V2W - Sonic Edition - Finals, Part 2 (Congratulations, Robuttnik!)

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
OK, this is going to be the first of a new line of games, if Nega-Man follows through on this.

Basically, I will have a tournament-style bracket. I will set up a poll, and you will vote for which character you want to move on. The character with the most votes moves on to Round 2, then Round 3, and so on, until there is only one left.

Round 1:

Black Doom vs. Time Eater
Shadow the Hedgehog vs Crabmeat
Buzzbomber vs Orbot
Jet the Hawk vs E-123 Omega
Professor Pickle vs Dr. Gerald Robotnik
Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic) vs Maria Robotnik
Amy Rose vs Fang the Sniper
Merlina vs Burrobot
Yacker vs Chocola
Chopper vs Bomb
Froggy vs Charmy Bee
Motobug vs Cheese
Knuckles the Echidna vs E-102 Gamma
Dark Gaia vs Mephiles the Dark
Miles "Tails" Prower (Classic) vs Cubot
Coconuts vs Princess Elise
Ray the Flying Squirrel vs Emerl
Tikal the Echidna vs Metal Sonic
Perfect Chaos vs Eggman Nega
Rouge the Bat vs Shade the Echidna
Bat Brain vs Vanilla the Rabbit
Mighty the Armadillo vs Espio the Chameleon
Black Night vs Erazor Djinn
Dr. Ivo Robotnik/Eggman vs Silver the Hedgehog
Shahra the Ring Genie vs Bean the Dynamite
Blaze the Cat vs Wave the Swallow
Cream the Rabbit vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern)
Light Gaia ("Chip") vs Miles "Tails" Prower (Modern)
Big the Cat vs Heavy
Scratch vs Grounder (lol)
Vector the Crocodile vs Omochao
Storm the Albatross vs Marine the Raccoon

Round 2:

Emerl vs Metal Sonic
Vanilla the Rabbit vs Bean the Dynamite
Dr. Ivo Robotnik/Eggman vs Cheese the Chao
Time Eater vs Big the Cat
Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern) vs Dr. Gerald Robotnik
Blaze the Cat vs Yacker
Amy Rose vs Storm the Albatross
Miles "Tails" Prower (Classic) vs Buzzbomber
Perfect Chaos vs Burrobot
Scratch vs Erazor Djinn
Mephiles the Dark vs Charmy Bee
Rouge the Bat vs Shadow the Hedgehog
Mighty the Armadillo vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Classic)
Coconuts vs E-123 Omega
Bomb vs Miles "Tails" Prower (Modern)
Knuckles the Echidna vs Omochao

Round 3:

Classic Tails vs Erazor Djinn
Modern Sonic vs Amy Rose
Knuckles the Echidna vs Charmy Bee
Modern Tails vsBig the Cat
Dr. Ivo Robotnik vs Shadow the Hedgehog
Mighty the Armadillo vs E-123 Omega
Metal Sonic vs Perfect Chaos
Blaze the Cat vs Bean the Dynamite

Round 4:
E-123 Omega vs Bean the Dynamite
Knuckles the Echidna vs Modern Sonic
Dr. Ivo Robotnik vs Metal Sonic
Modern Tails vs Erazor Djinn

Round 5:
Modern Sonic vs Dr. Ivo Robotnik
Modern Tails vs Bean the Dynamite

Finals:
Modern Sonic vs Bean the Dynamite
Modern Tails vs Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Re: Vote to Win - Sonic Edition

I'm surprised that you remembered to add Elise, but forgot about Mephiles.

ghostyTrickster said:
Sonic The Hedgehog (Classic)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Modern)

Uh... why do you have both? They're both the same person. Same goes for Tails.

Fang the Sniper
Mighty the Armadillo
Ray the Flying Squirrel

Ok, some older characters that some people may not have heard of. I'm still cool with this.

E-102 Gamma
Tikal the Echidna
Black Doom
Maria Robotnik
Dr. Gerald Robotnik
Chocola

Ok, a few minorish characters. That's fine, I'm ok with that.

Princess Elise

Uh... what? No... just no.

Big the Cat
Froggy
Silver the Hedgehog

Hmmm... which one, which one?

How many votes do we get?

Is it still "Classic" Knuckles & Eggman/Robotnik to this day? *cough*SonicSatAmcharacters*cough*

Yeah I'm kinda getting the feeling you should just make Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman/Robotnik and replace the classic ones with other characters. Also I don't know about using the poll for it. If you set it to a limited time you can't edit the poll again until a mod makes the new poll. It might be best to do something like this

Character A - 0
Character B - 0

And when someone votes they just add another number to the vote count. Like say I vote for Character A

Character A - 1
Character B - 0

I thought it was possible to change choices and reset polls?

True but I'm being cautious. Because remember there's supposed to be kind of a Time limit with the voting. And while having your poll go on forever gives you the ability to reset and change the polls. Votes could sneak in after the time runs out. But it's all based on what Toad85 chooses as the time limit before the next vote starts.

The Character A/Character B thing would be easy to moderate if we know when the time runs out because since it's a post people playing the game can tell they were too late.

Well, it could work as make one thread for Round 1, another for Round 2 and so on, so forth. Besides, when I did my "This is a poll" thread, I had a time limit for a week, so....cheese. (It's as good as any other answer.)

Add the Biolizard (Prototype of the Ultimate Life Form)

Mighty the Armadillo said:
I'm surprised that you remembered to add Elise, but forgot about Mephiles.
I told you, I only got about half the list done. I didn't have enough time to add Mephiles before I had to go to a wedding party.

GutsehMan said:
*cough*SonicSatAmcharacters*cough*
No, with maybe the exception of Sally Acorn (because she's such a major character in that series), I'm not including anyone outside game continuity.

Northern Verve said:
Yeah I'm kinda getting the feeling you should just make Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman/Robotnik and replace the classic ones
Well, I'm including Classic Sonic and Tails, because they are seperate characters from the Moderns in Sonic Generations. I wasn't planning on making everyone else's classic/modern versions seperate.

Northern Verve said:
Also I don't know about using the poll for it. If you set it to a limited time you can't edit the poll again until a mod makes the new poll. It might be best to do something like this

Character A - 0
Character B - 0

And when someone votes they just add another number to the vote count. Like say I vote for Character A

Character A - 1
Character B - 0
I guess that would work better.
Mario4Ever said:
Add the Biolizard (Prototype of the Ultimate Life Form)
GOD, did no one listen to me? THE LIST ISN'T FINISHED.

EDIT: Never mind, that was probably a suggestion.

ghostyTrickster said:
Northern Verve said:
Yeah I'm kinda getting the feeling you should just make Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, and Eggman/Robotnik and replace the classic ones
Well, I'm including Classic Sonic and Tails, because they are seperate characters from the Moderns in Sonic Generations. I wasn't planning on making everyone else's classic/modern versions seperate.

Well, I still see them as the same character, but whatever. But, if that's the case, you should put the Time Eater in, too.

Epic Nitwit said:
ghostyTrickster said:
Northern Verve said:

Well, I still see them as the same character, but whatever. But, if that's the case, you should put the Time Eater in, too.
...who?

ghostyTrickster said:
Epic Nitwit said:
ghostyTrickster said:
Northern Verve said:

...who?

The Time Eater is the mysterious new villain that is responsible for the Sonic's meeting each other. They're the same hedgehog, just from different times.

EDIT: This is the Time Eater:

chara_04.png

Where are Heavy and Bomb at :posh:

This list is missing many minor characters some playable some not therefore this list is a fraud :posh:

Yoshidude99 said:
The mian villian of Sonic Generations. Anyway I vote for Shadow

That's nice. But shouldn't you wait for the actual voting to happen before voting any character? xP

Raven said:
This list is missing many minor characters some playable some not therefore this list is a fraud :posh:

The only feasible characters left are characters from Sonic the Fighters and Sonic R and maybe Heavy and Bomb like you said. But it's Toad85's game to choose how many go in. Besides, obscure characters may have a chance in KO a Characters but they're less likely to win in voting/popularity contests.

I wi

Get rid of Classic characters like Sonic on round 1, we don't need two of the same.

Also I just gotta say that for any Vote to Wins this one and the future that people remain civilised no matter who's winning. Try not to whine if your favorite is getting outvoted or try not to talk bad about something getting dominated in case there is someone who likes that character. If it's pretty much unanimous then maybe. But still remember it's only a game. Just like the Hurt and Heals and KO a Characters before it.

EDIT: Also Toad85, when the voting has begun. Might be a good idea to edit the title so people know. If you want you can also add what the current voting matchup is.

Northern Verve said:
EDIT: Also Toad85, when the voting has begun. Might be a good idea to edit the title so people know. If you want you can also add what the current voting matchup is.

I'll keep that in mind. I was planning to do so anyway.

Epic Nitwit said:
ghostyTrickster said:
Epic Nitwit said:
ghostyTrickster said:
Northern Verve said:

...who?

The Time Eater is the mysterious new villain that is responsible for the Sonic's meeting each other. They're the same hedgehog, just from different times.

EDIT: This is the Time Eater:

chara_04.png

I'll keep that in mind when I continue making the list. I seriously didn't know about that character until just now.
Raven said:
THE. LIST. ISN'T. FINISHED. I'm planning on adding more characters when I get around to it. Hold your horses, OK?

ghostyTrickster said:
I'll keep that in mind when I continue making the list. I seriously didn't know about that character until just now.

Ok, no problem. Just thought you should put him in too, since you had both Sonics.

Back