Multiple Attempts to Login

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Ever since the forum got its own domain name, 90% of the time it takes me two tries to login. It keeps saying I entered my password incorrectly. I even checked by typing it, copy-pasting it into the password box so that I could see I was typing it correctly, etc.

Any idea why this is happening? Does it have to do with cookies?

This happened to a bunch of people. It may have to do with cookies. Have you played around with your computer settings lately?

It didn't happen to me.
Also, watch out how you copy/paste, as you could mistakenly copy spaces ( ) with it.

Works fine for me, must be your Computer.

I'm mostly fine, but when I use my Kindle's browser, whenever I encounter NSM's avatar, it freezes up and logs me out.

I've never had any problems like that, but that might be because I have it set to always logged in.

I had no problems on logging in or even the browser remembering the password.

New Super Mario said:
Nabber Simpson said:
I'm mostly fine, but when I use my Kindle's browser, whenever I encounter NSM's avatar, it freezes up and logs me out.
That's weird. That just proves the power of Cube
Fix'd.
OK that is weird. Has happened with anybody else's avatar?

Yes, that's why I've deleted it quickly after it, as it didn't even answer anything.
But anyway, if you have a problem with a browser's cookies, poor internet connection, or you simply make typo's, that still doesn't make it a computer issue.

From what I can tell, it has to do with the "login" link on the home page of the forum.

It directs you to this, which has some weird coding in the URL bar.

This is what I get directed to:

www.marioboards.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=58164d4924d1d1c76f6e541b93a40cf4&action=login

I should be getting directed to:

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?action=login

Back