Snow

It might snow on Saturday. Which, ironically, is the day I'm spending 12 hours outside for marching band championships. I'm thinking at least six layers and four Hot Hands.

I don't really see snow that often.

But last year it snowed three times.

in Texas

It started snowing this morning...the ground is covered at my house.

wait frozen water falling from the sky...ITS A SIGN OF THE DEVIL THE RAPTURE IS UPON US :posh:

Sir Poshington the XV said:
wait frozen water falling from the sky...ITS A SIGN OF THE DEVIL THE RAPTURE IS UPON US :posh:

:eekdance: You ain't gettin' my money, fool. :eekdance:

I could go for some snow...better than doing work that won't matter in the slightest after school ends in eight months.

SNOW!FALL BEFORE MONDAY!PLEASE!SAVE ME FROM MY FITNESS TEST!AND STAY TILL THE WEEK AFTER, COZ THEN ITS DODGEBALL WEEK!

You have fitness tests? Sounds more horrible than I can even fathom.

In other news, one of the weathermen from a local news station has just given his "winter weather forecast." Apparently, it will be colder than usual, but there won't be quite as much snow as last year.

My school is a boarding school. Good thing it's mid-term.

Apparently, it's goign to be too cold for snow here, and it's going to freeze over instead. Snowcubes.

Fawfulfury65 said:
It snowed 3 inches where I live last Saturday, which was very unusual for October.

That was the day I had to be out marching in the snow all day. :l

I despise snow. It's like a cold, wet slime that covers the entire land for five months and eats the powerlines.

Back