Drawing Contest: Super Mario Galaxy Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Super Mario said:
Chris Paul said:
I'm totally joining

can we color it online? or do we have to color it in real life?
Real life, no MS Paint or Photoshop or something like that

I can see NSM's reasoning behind this...if done online, someone can just take an image from Google and said they created that (which would be cheating!)

PokemonMaster said:
Please be aware my pic will be crappy.
It's ok.

Alright you guys have until the end of the 2nd week of November to finish you drawings. Post them here so Supremo and FireEevee can judge!

New Super Mario said:
Alright you guys have until the end of the 2nd week of November to finish you drawings. Post them here so Supremo and FireEevee can judge!
So we have until November 12th to finish our drawings?

NintendoQueen said:
New Super Mario said:
Yes. Also, don't post them when you finish, we'll all post them on the 12th. Don't want people copying your ideas if you post it early

New Super Mario said:
NintendoQueen said:
New Super Mario said:
Yes. Also, don't post them when you finish, we'll all post them on the 12th. Don't want people copying your ideas if you post it early

Yeah I thought this too, I was thinking: I don't want to post this early and have people steal my ideas :P

New Super Mario said:
Alright PM you're added

@YoshiGo If you want you can post yours here for a sample art of something

NintendoQueen said:
I just think it would be more fun if there were MORE people to draw, instead of 2-3, you know?!
People aren't joining probably cause they don't have great art skills. I don't either, and it's all for fun.
Sweet! But it is SMG2 and I can get a picture of it cuz my Ipod was taken away by my parents but I know where it is.

YoshiGo99 said:
New Super Mario said:
Alright PM you're added

@YoshiGo If you want you can post yours here for a sample art of something

NintendoQueen said:
I just think it would be more fun if there were MORE people to draw, instead of 2-3, you know?!
People aren't joining probably cause they don't have great art skills. I don't either, and it's all for fun.
Sweet! But it is SMG2 and I can get a picture of it cuz my Ipod was taken away by my parents but I know where it is.
Sounds Good

I might have to sign out if the due date is this week.

Coloring the background, fine lining, the coloring of the characters and the detail.

Im starting mine now

OK guys, post your pictures here Sunday! I have to add a couple quick details on mine. Make sure you get it finished, or else it will be stupid with mine being the only one posted.

Reminder to post your pictures tomorrow! Post them more at the end though. If so many people forget, I'll expand to one more week, but that's it

I have decided to let you guys get 1 more week to draw, but that's it. OJ and PM didn't get back to me if they were finished, so I'll just play it safe. So post next Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back