Things you do that annoys other people

ThePremiumYoshi

TPY -- Massive Zebra Fan
I was curious to know if you do things that annoys other people...
I don't know what I do that annoys other people, but, there must be one, or two... :yoshi:

Trowing imaginary baseballs. (I sometimes do this when I'm outside or bored. It really pisses off my younger brother.)

• Being "too" sanitary. (I wash my hands before meals, after going to the bathroom, and after getting them dirty. I occasionally brush my teeth more than twice a day. I thought those were the normal amounts of sanitation but they annoy some people.)
  • Eating salad without dressing, cheese, croutons or bacon bits. So my salads are "naked" and I should "just try a tiny bit of dressing." Disgusting.
  • Eating strawberries whole. (I rinse the strawberry but I don't take the leaf off.) I try to be discreet about it but sometimes people notice me eating the leaf and they criticize me for it.
  • Meditating. ("Why are you sitting there in the corner so quiet!? Get up and do something!") This is why I wish I lived alone.
  • Playing the video game Rockband with the mic.
  • Putting small pieces of trash in my pocket until I get to a garbage can. That annoys people alone, but another thing that annoys them is that I call anyone who throws trash on the ground a litterbug unless it's biodegradable like orange peels.
  • Rambling.
  • Saying "excuse me" when I walk in front of someone (usually when it's impeding their movement.) Often, I hear something crude such as "what!? did you burp!?"
  • Switching a conversation to a completely random subject without notice.

For most of those, I don't understand why other people need to bother me about them and say they're annoyed.

EDIT: And recently, some people I know informed me that I speak "aspergery" and it bothers them.

EDIT 2: Similarly, another friend of mine said that to me recently too, but she said it didn't bother her.

Mason said:
  • Eating strawberries whole. (I rinse the strawberry but I don't take the leaf off.) I try to be discreet about it but sometimes people notice me eating the leaf and they criticize me for it.

I do that sometimes too.

Mason said:
  • Being "too" sanitary. (I wash my hands before meals, after going to the bathroom, and after getting them dirty. I occasionally brush my teeth more than twice a day. I thought those were the normal amounts of sanitation but they annoy some people.)
  • Eating salad without dressing, cheese, croutons or bacon bits. So my salads are "naked" and I should "just try a tiny bit of dressing." Disgusting.
  • Meditating. ("Why are you sitting there in the corner so quiet!? Get up and do something!") This is why I wish I lived alone.
  • Playing the video game Rockband with the mic.
  • Putting small pieces of trash in my pocket until I get to a garbage can. That annoys people alone, but another thing that annoys them is that I call anyone who throws trash on the ground a litterbug unless it's biodegradable like orange peels.
  • Rambling.
  • Saying "excuse me" when I walk in front of someone (usually when it's impeding their movement.) Often, I hear something crude such as "what!? did you burp!?"
  • Switching a conversation to a completely random subject without notice.

For most of those, I don't understand why other people need to bother me about them and say they're annoyed.

EDIT: And recently, some people I know informed me that I speak "aspergery" and it bothers them.

I don't find any of those annoying :)

I flip the pages like crazy because I love fiddling around with the pages of the book. It drives some teachers and students crazy.

People say I'm pretentious and lazy, but I prefer to call it 'common sense' and 'being easy-going', respectively.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Mason said:
I speak "aspergery"

What does that even mean...?
Not completely sure but I don't see why it would bother them.

I mean if they have to invent a slang adjective based on an irrelevant thing they most likely aren't particularly educated about I guess I could say they don't have anything on me.

Sometimes, people have to repeat a large amount of times just so I can understand what they are saying.

I'm not sure if I'm hearing deficient, but I'm usually preoccupied with my thoughts, which degrades my focus a bit.

Exist

There's a lot of things i do that annoy other people (read: my mom and no one else) but I can't think of one for some reason.

>Telling the truth when "it's not meant to be told"
>Refusing to help someone cheat on a test (happened once or twice)
>Sometimes being too honest
>While it may be a joke, many people react negatively when I get an insanely good grade in Math or Physics or actually anything or when I solve a difficult Math/Physics question (especially when I write nothing to do so).
>
Smasher said:

Being Sarcastic
Being a Smartass
Being Lazy
Don't react to getting called names by jackasses, that annoys the crap out of them.
Mumbling
Not loving the PS3, my friends hate it and often say I'm too kiddy because I prefer the Wii.

Yep

I enjoy discussing religion. It annoys the fuck out of people who think that there are certain topics that are "sacred" and cannot be discussed by anyone who doesn't express a positive opinion of them or adhere to facets of those topics. IMO, everything is subject to criticism.

According to one of my friends, talking to another friend when she's nearby is a crime, so screw me I guess. :l

Back