Congratulations....

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
...To Marioguy1, Lindsay151, and Phoenix for your recent promotions!

I know there's already a topic on this (Even though it's locked), I'd also like to congratulate MrConcreteDonkey and Mario4ever on their promotions.

As long as we stay away from 'Shroom talk, it would get off-topic.

And yes, congrats MG1, Phoenix, and Lindsay (who I have told them already like three times).

congratulations! You all deserved it.

You know what, I think I've pretty much screwed any chances of me getting promoted.

Nabber Simpson said:
You know what, I think I've pretty much screwed any chances of me getting promoted.
And we're getting off-topic again.

Guys, stop whining about yourselves never going to get promoted to anything. To make it worse, some of you guys don't even congratulate them.

Supremo said:
Nabber Simpson said:
And we're getting off-topic again.

Guys, stop whining about yourselves never going to get promoted to anything. To make it worse, some of you guys don't even congratulate them.
I really should. Again, I suck.
Congratulations, MG1, Lindsay151, and Phoenix!
I would write more to be original, but then it would be cheesy and stupid, so I just deleted all that and saved it for what it is.

I congratulated them on the "Sysop Nominations" thread, but it can't hurt to do it again here, so congratulations!

Mario4Ever said:
I congratulated them on the "Sysop Nominations" thread, but it can't hurt to do it again here, so congratulations!

Darn you promoted people and your hidden threads.

I believe all three of them becoming Sysop will definitely make our wiki a ton better!

Marioguy1 said:
Mario4Ever said:
Shhhh that thread is a secret :shifty:

Ok, the incredibly complicated process required to access that thread shall remain hidden for all eternity.

To everyone:

Congrats promoted people!

BMB said:
Pfft, I'm not even an admin and I'm still allowed in there.

(already congratulated them in the most bogan way possible)

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
BMB said:
Pfft, I'm not even an admin and I'm still allowed in there.

(already congratulated them in the most bogan way possible)

You're "special." ;)

Yeah, because I resigned before I could be demoted.

Go-go-gadget technicalities !!

Congratulations Marioguy1, Lindsay151, and Phoenix for your recent promotion! I know that you three will do a great job as you guys already are making great contributions and edits on the Mario Wiki. Keep up the good work, and congrats again! :D

I was starting to think the wiki needed more sysops.

gratz guys hope 2 be up there with u someday

Back