Congratulations....

As long as we stay away from 'Shroom talk, it would get off-topic.

And yes, congrats MG1, Phoenix, and Lindsay (who I have told them already like three times).
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
congratulations! You all deserved it.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
You know what, I think I've pretty much screwed any chances of me getting promoted.
 

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Nabber Simpson said:
You know what, I think I've pretty much screwed any chances of me getting promoted.
And we're getting off-topic again.

Guys, stop whining about yourselves never going to get promoted to anything. To make it worse, some of you guys don't even congratulate them.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Supremo said:
Nabber Simpson said:
You know what, I think I've pretty much screwed any chances of me getting promoted.
And we're getting off-topic again.

Guys, stop whining about yourselves never going to get promoted to anything. To make it worse, some of you guys don't even congratulate them.
I really should. Again, I suck.
Congratulations, MG1, Lindsay151, and Phoenix!
I would write more to be original, but then it would be cheesy and stupid, so I just deleted all that and saved it for what it is.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
I congratulated them on the "Sysop Nominations" thread, but it can't hurt to do it again here, so congratulations!
 
Mario4Ever said:
I congratulated them on the "Sysop Nominations" thread, but it can't hurt to do it again here, so congratulations!
Darn you promoted people and your hidden threads.

I believe all three of them becoming Sysop will definitely make our wiki a ton better!
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Marioguy1 said:
Mario4Ever said:
I congratulated them on the "Sysop Nominations" thread, but it can't hurt to do it again here, so congratulations!
Shhhh that thread is a secret :shifty:
Ok, the incredibly complicated process required to access that thread shall remain hidden for all eternity.

To everyone:

 

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
Congrats promoted people!
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
BMB said:
Darn you promoted people and your hidden threads.
Pfft, I'm not even an admin and I'm still allowed in there.

(already congratulated them in the most bogan way possible)
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
BMB said:
Darn you promoted people and your hidden threads.
Pfft, I'm not even an admin and I'm still allowed in there.

(already congratulated them in the most bogan way possible)
You're "special." ;)
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Yeah, because I resigned before I could be demoted.

Go-go-gadget technicalities !!
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Congratulations Marioguy1, Lindsay151, and Phoenix for your recent promotion! I know that you three will do a great job as you guys already are making great contributions and edits on the Mario Wiki. Keep up the good work, and congrats again! :D
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
I was starting to think the wiki needed more sysops.
 

WagNak

Federal Babe Inspector
gratz guys hope 2 be up there with u someday
 
Top