Subliminal Message on Super Mario Galaxy's Boxart.

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
If you look at the Boxart, you'll see stars under certain letters of SUPER MARIO GALAXY. The letters that have starts under them are:
U R M R G A Y

This be intepreted as three things:
URMRGAY
UR MR GAY
U R MR GAY

Look for yourself. I'm not lying.

King Boo said:
If you look at the Boxart, you'll see stars under certain letters of SUPER MARIO GALAXY. The letters that have starts under them are:
U R M R G A Y

URMRGAY
UR MR GAY
U R MR GAY

:shifty: That's a bit of a stretch, dontcha' think?

King Boo said:
U R M R G A Y

URMRGAY
UR MR GAY
U R MR GAY

Lulz I've known about this. When I got the game and saw the boxart I lol'd and screamed "YAY MR GAY IS FINALLY HERE"

But yeah, I don't know if this is coincidence, or an angry/bored/retarded art designer or something.

SHIGGY HATES US

I knew this.

Smiddle said:
Well well well
What what what?

Seriously, though, how'd you find this King Boo?

Uniju said:
Only some geek with no life(Less of a life then me... :/ ) would sit looking for tiny coincidences on the box art. I mean, come on, who looks at the box art like that, especially since the Galaxy box art SUCKS.

The Galaxy boxart is nice.

This thing is like how the letters at the start of the Lion King movie speling "SEX". Probably just a (weird) coincidence.

I already knew this...still I know Shiggy did this on purpose. He said so in a top-secret interview...he also confirmed that Paper Mario will be in Brawl and Mario & Luigi 3 will be released soon on the Wii.

Ok just kidding.

Blitzwing said:
This thing is like how the letters at the start of the Lion King movie speling "SEX".
Huh? Explain it plz.

Dodoman said:
Blitzwing said:
This thing is like how the letters at the start of the Lion King movie speling "SEX".
Huh? Explain it plz.

lionkg3.jpg

The stars are supposed to spell out SFX (For special effect.), but it odly come out as "sex" instead.

I just read that the logo for the game will be altered, ridding of this message.

Maybe they wanted you to fill in the blanks:

sUpeR MaRio GalAxY

Uniju said:
Xzelion said:
Maybe they wanted you to fill in the blanks:

sUpeR MaRio GalAxY

s p e a i o a l x...? :P

I knew someone would do that :P

Also I looked at the boxart and can;t find it anyone care to shed light on it? Please :)

Shigeru is out to get ussssss! He has formed an evil plan to do something like that. I bet he's going into video game seizures now...

Maka said:
Dodoman said:
I just read that the logo for the game will be altered, ridding of this message.

Source?

Lol, I would have a rare copy then~
Uh, I'm not sure. I'ma check.

Back