I'm back and have news!

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
First of all, I'm still mad at WarioLoaf for framing me, by editing things badly and I got blamed for it because I gave him my password a long while back like an idiot. Now I can't even edit the correct way I do because there's no way to tell the staff I'm innocent. People knew I wasn't the one to spam articles. But that's my fault for giving WarioLoaf my password just to get an avatar on my forum profile. I've been Mario gaming a lot lately and My mom just ordered Mario Kart Wii on Amazon for me last night. I can't wait to play it. I hope everyone understands that WarioLoaf framed me for my mistake, so Don't think for a second that I would hurt the Super Mario Wiki's good name by spamming articles. I was just hacked. I hope to still have all of your trust. ;)

Nice to see you back. I'm New Super Yoshi but you can call me NSY for short.

There are better things in the world than giving away passwords, like instruction bookets, and TeamViewer, and YouTube, etc.

Hey! I remember you!

Me? I'm no longer a big newbie. Things have changed quite a lot since the last time you were here...

Lario said:
Hey! I remember you!

Me? I'm no longer a big newbie. Things have changed quite a lot since the last time you were here...
yeah.

I am no longer newb and I am a veteran like Lario.

Hey, do you remember me, maybe as a bigass noob when all I did was make posts about how epic Rosalina is, if yes, its been a long time since that, I have been here for 2 years.

Also, I think I remember you from the beginning.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
First of all, I'm still mad at WarioLoaf for framing me, by editing things badly and I got blamed for it because I gave him my password a long while back like an idiot.
In case you don't know, he was permabanned ages ago.

Welcome back?

Back