I'm back and have news!

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Pronouns
He/him
First of all, I'm still mad at WarioLoaf for framing me, by editing things badly and I got blamed for it because I gave him my password a long while back like an idiot. Now I can't even edit the correct way I do because there's no way to tell the staff I'm innocent. People knew I wasn't the one to spam articles. But that's my fault for giving WarioLoaf my password just to get an avatar on my forum profile. I've been Mario gaming a lot lately and My mom just ordered Mario Kart Wii on Amazon for me last night. I can't wait to play it. I hope everyone understands that WarioLoaf framed me for my mistake, so Don't think for a second that I would hurt the Super Mario Wiki's good name by spamming articles. I was just hacked. I hope to still have all of your trust. ;)

NSY

Celestial Guide
Pronouns
He/him
Nice to see you back. I'm New Super Yoshi but you can call me NSY for short.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
There are better things in the world than giving away passwords, like instruction bookets, and TeamViewer, and YouTube, etc.

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
Hey! I remember you!

Me? I'm no longer a big newbie. Things have changed quite a lot since the last time you were here...

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
Lario said:
Hey! I remember you!

Me? I'm no longer a big newbie. Things have changed quite a lot since the last time you were here...
yeah.

I am no longer newb and I am a veteran like Lario.

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
Hey, do you remember me, maybe as a bigass noob when all I did was make posts about how epic Rosalina is, if yes, its been a long time since that, I have been here for 2 years.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
Also, I think I remember you from the beginning.

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
PeteyPiranhaLover said:
First of all, I'm still mad at WarioLoaf for framing me, by editing things badly and I got blamed for it because I gave him my password a long while back like an idiot.
In case you don't know, he was permabanned ages ago.

Welcome back?