What is your favorite Koopalings (Bowser Jr. Counts)

What is your favorite of the Koopalings (Bowser Jr. Counts)

• Larry Koopa

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Roy Koopa

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Lemmy Koopa

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Wendy Koopa

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Iggy Koopa

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Morton Koopa

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Ludwig Van Koopa

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Boswer Jr.

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters
Smashgoom202 said:
Bowser Jr.? Calculating? HA! Yeah, doing the exact same thing Bowser would do, only with a magic paintbrush and disguising himself as Mario, yeah, that's MILES smarter over something Bowser would do. Okay, maybe it's slightly smarter than what Bowser would do, because you know, he's Bowser, but still, I think you give him too much credit.

His plans are much more complicated than that of Bowser's. Basically, Bowser's plans boil down into steal Peach and gain more power through force. Honestly, I think the most complicated plan he's had was to take the princess's castle and raise it from the ground, and that was still mainly force. Bowser Jr. tends to be more calculating. For example, running around as Shadow Mario and convincing Isle Delfino that Mario was a villain in order to distract him and kidnap Peach was inventive. Bowser's never done anything nearly that complicated, from my knowledge.

Anyways, it's not that I like the Koopalings better, it's that I want to like them better. I like the idea of them, and I want them to have more distinct personalities from each other, but it hasn't happened yet. I've seen what Bowser Jr. is, on the other hand, and I like it. But I don't want to say that he's better than his siblings just because they really haven't shown their potential yet.

That topic's over 120 days old, and when I tried to post there, it recommended starting a new topic.

So here we are.

My favourites are Ludwig and Lemmy. Ludwig is just the awesome powerful loner eldest while the lil' crazybrains antics are rather amusing. Don't get his penchant for ice though. Great boss fights, especially in SMW and NSMBWii. Not a Jr. fan. He's annoying, spoilt limelight-stealing brat imo. Good in MKWii though.

Mario4Ever said:
Ludwig. He's not only the oldest, but his battle in NSMB Wii was also the most fun. As an aside, Bowser Jr. certainly does NOT count. He's an immature brat insistent on riding on the proverbial coattails of his more experienced brothers. Why he's second-in-command of the Koopa Troop is something I'll never understand.

Because he's a suck-up and likes to take leadership roles to appease his dad. Ludwig is probably the formal heir (I wrote what was going to be a fanfic about Bowser dying, Ludwig taking over and improving the army for a strategically stronger invasion of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario leads a band of new characters (like in PM) to recover some made-up artifacts and neutralize King Ludwig's forces. Meanwhile, the exiled Bowser Jr. leads a terrorist band aimed at overthrowing both the Mushroom and Koopa governments. I had trouble getting anything decent on paper, however, and it died quickly.)

Gummy said:
Mario4Ever said:
Ludwig. He's not only the oldest, but his battle in NSMB Wii was also the most fun. As an aside, Bowser Jr. certainly does NOT count. He's an immature brat insistent on riding on the proverbial coattails of his more experienced brothers. Why he's second-in-command of the Koopa Troop is something I'll never understand.

Because he's a suck-up and likes to take leadership roles to appease his dad. Ludwig is probably the formal heir (I wrote what was going to be a fanfic about Bowser dying, Ludwig taking over and improving the army for a strategically stronger invasion of the Mushroom Kingdom. Mario leads a band of new characters (like in PM) to recover some made-up artifacts and neutralize King Ludwig's forces. Meanwhile, the exiled Bowser Jr. leads a terrorist band aimed at overthrowing both the Mushroom and Koopa governments. I had trouble getting anything decent on paper, however, and it died quickly.)

How unfortunate...it sounds interesting.

Bowser Junior is my least favourite male or bad guy EVER. He's useless, stupid, dumb, and the Koopalings were 10 times better.

I voted Roy and Ludwig.

I probably already said this, but I can't really have a favorite Koopaling, since they really don't have much personallity. But if I had to choose, then it would probably be Ludwig and that guy with the circus balls. Oh, and:

[quote author= thread title]What is your favorite Koopalings (Bowser Jr. Counts)[/quote]

I don't think this is proper grammar.

Dry-Petey said:
Bowser Junior is my least favourite male or bad guy EVER. He's useless, stupid, dumb, and the Koopalings were 10 times better.

I voted Roy and Ludwig.

What exactly makes Bowser Jr. stupid and useless?

CharizardLover said:
Ludwig Van Koopa, no competition. I loved him in both New Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World. Plus, a bonus that he shares a name with a famous composer.
Okay, some chump has to fix the poll. It's Von Koopa, and not Van Koopa. Typos should not be allowed. And fix the thread title itself: What is your favourites Koopalings. How awful does the grammar have to be here? It should read something like: Who is your favourite Koopaling(s) (including Bowser Jr.)?. :mad:

Bec Noir said:
CharizardLover said:
Ludwig Van Koopa, no competition. I loved him in both New Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World. Plus, a bonus that he shares a name with a famous composer.
Okay, some chump has to fix the poll. It's Von Koopa, and not Van Koopa. Typos should not be allowed. And fix the thread title itself: What is your favourites Koopalings. How awful does the grammar have to be here? It should read something like: Who is your favourite Koopaling(s) (including Bowser Jr.)?. :mad:
Yup, you're right. I just copied and pasted my answer so I wouldn't have to write it again.

For as long as I've had a favourite Koopaling, it's been Lemmy. Maybe it's because my brother's was Iggy, maybe because I used to lurk Lemmy's Land all the time, I don't know, but he's just my favourite. I wouldn't count Bowser Jr. as a Koopaling because he's been in games without them and they've been in games without him, which is in fact almost always the case. Even if they're all Bowser's children, they definitely have different roles.

Bec Noir said:
CharizardLover said:
Before everyone goes all "GRAMMAR NAZI" on you, let me just say...

Thank you very much. ;)

Smashgoom202 said:
Bec Noir said:
CharizardLover said:
Before everyone goes all "GRAMMAR NAZI" on you, let me just say...

Thank you very much. ;)

Hahaha, thank you! But I AM a dyslexic grammar nazi.... :posh:

This is like the seventh or eighth thread centered around the Koopalings in all my time spent here. Oh ho ho ho ho.

My favorite is Larry.

Lario said:
This is like the seventh or eighth thread centered around the Koopalings in all my time spent here. Oh ho ho ho ho.

Exactly why the Search feature should be removed. No one ever thinks about using it to avoid making topics that already exist.

Back