Continue this Yoshi story

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
When I write this part of the story, hopefully one of you other users will view it, when do continue the story from the point I left it off at. Now begin!

A Yoshi was walking down a road when it saw three fruits, the Yoshi tried to eat one but it disappeared through the bush, he tried eating another fruit but to the same affect. He latched his tongue to the third fruit and it was trying to pull away, he pulled hard enough and a shy guy behind it was flying away with the force his tongue used. He peered through the bushes and saw a bunch of Shy Guys, Goombas, Koopas, etc. loading fruits and other supplies onto a pirate ship singing "Yo ho ho ho on Bowser orders to conquer Yoshi's Island Here We go!" Yoshi gaped with surprise as he saw at the mast of the ship Mario, Luigi, and Peach were tied up. Mario noticed him "Yoooshi" he shouted. Uh Oh, Yoshi had lost his cover, of he ran chased by a swarm of Bowser's men as a stray hammer flew towards his head..........

Wham! It hit him! He went tumbling down a hill.....straight into Mario. "Okey Dokey My Little Friend?" was what the Yoshi heard before become knocked out.

~Meanwhile~

Mario was walking when a yoshi stumbled into him by Peach's Castle. Mario decided to........

Ride on him and take him to ''SUPER DUPER FANTASTIC RAINBOW LAND'' and unicorns where there and waluigi was there riding a unicorn with ken and barbie

They then they saw someone dancing with a wig they then went to him and said.....

HEAD ASPLOSION and than he was kidnapped by Pirate Goombas :posh:

Then Yoshi Realized this all was a dream! HE woke up tied to a mast with unconscious Mario Peach and Luigi. Then Yoshi Realized he could break open an egg to use the pieces to cut the rope. So he did. Then he was noticed. All of the cannons a aimed at him and fired, while a Goomba hoard was charging after him!
So Yoshi at the last second jumped and the Goomba Hoard stopped, but to late. They were smashed to bits! Then Yoshi grabbed the unconscious heroes and jumped off the air ship into the the deep, Cheep-Cheep ocean were where it was filled with Cheep-chomps. Then Yoshi Saw a gaping mouth go towards him

Then the Pirate Shy Guy boat was eaten by a school of cheep-chomps. Then Yoshi, by bouncing on bloopers got away to safety along with the heroes. Yoshi knew that one miss, and it would be the end of him and all of his riders. Yoshi eventually got to shallow water where he landed on the nefarious island world. Yoshi knew he only appears in one level there, so he knew he had to escape. So he Flutter jumped to the castle where Wendy O. Koopa was. So he dropped of the heroes and went into the castle. After a half-hour of venturing, he finally stumbled upon Wendy's room. Once he entered he saw her having a tantrum saying "Mario's late! Mario's late!... I know, my brothers probably captured him so he won't get to me. I know I'll take out my anger on this mindless Yoshi!" That last comment got Yoshi mad. Yoshi new that this bracelet-waring-brat will be defeated eventually. So he leaped out of the way of he candy ring fling at him. Then she jumped, and Yoshi saw his chance. He tried to hit her with an egg, but it missed shattering a pipe. "Oh Mario would not be proud, drowning in a locked room from a broken pipe" Yoshi thought as he awaited his impending doom.

Then Wendy snuck up to him while he was waiting and bashed his skull with a block, knocking him out and breaking his skull
(Lol I don't hate Yoshi btw)

\
Pandapowah said:
Then Wendy snuck up to him while he was waiting and bashed his skull with a block, knocking him out and breaking his skull
That image appeared frightfully in his head. Then he remembered! If you defeat a koopaling you get a key. So he ate her staff so she was weak then jumped on her head repeatedly until she fainted. He too the key and left Wendy in there as he escaped. Then he saw the heroes getting washed away by the tide.

Then Yoshi wondered how he could save them. The tide pushed him away to an uncharted place and he saw a thick bamboo forest. A Panda walked out and said "Aye looking for something mate?" Yoshi responded in Yoshi language. "oh..." the Panda said "Yoshi Yoshi" said Yoshi. "Hm... my name is PandaMonium. And I would be glad to assist you in finding Mario, Luigi, and Peach". So PandaMonium and Yoshi set off to find them. Then suddenly the ground started floating. Ludwig Van Koopa jumped on to it. "Hur hur hur, I can defeat you and whatever you do, there is no win" The duel broke out on the floating island and Yoshi and PandaMonium were winning by far. "Hurg, Gasp, there is no win cause now I will sink the floating Island and have a noble death".....

Panda took out his magical scepter and blasted Ludwig out of existence and teleported Yoshi to safety. Pandamonium grew wings and then returned to his great and powerful master, Pandapowah.

PandaMonium got out of his daydream, then Yoshi got an idea. He grabbed Ludwig's scepter and fired it at PandaMonium's butt. He was sent flying onto a rock in the middle of the ocean where Yoshi had spotted the speed boat he used. He jumped of and used the flutter jump and landed in the water and climbed onto the speed boat as the island sunk too the bottom of the sea. He drove the boat to an island where he saw something Pink soaked on the sand. Yoshi poked it with his tongue while PandaMonium munched a piece of bamboo he brought. Then the pink thing got up "Yoshi?" Peach said in surprise "What are you doing here?" Yoshi explained while PandaMonium translated it. When they were done PandaMonium walked up to Yoshi and said "Ya know your friend, well, she's smoking hot'" Yoshi rolled his eyes. And the story is To Be Continued

YoshiMonstah, it's kinda rude to take their parts as stupid daydreams...

Yes, but you can post, it is just that it isn't supposed to be like Panda took out his magical scepter and blasted Ludwig out of existence and teleported Yoshi to safety. Pandamonium grew wings and then returned to his great and powerful master, Pandapowah.
It is supposed to be a story that is cool, and lures you into to the magnificent glory.

YoshiMonsta said:
Yes, but you can post, it is just that it isn't supposed to be like Panda took out his magical scepter and blasted Ludwig out of existence and teleported Yoshi to safety. Pandamonium grew wings and then returned to his great and powerful master, Pandapowah.
It is supposed to be a story that is cool, and lures you into to the magnificent glory.
Look. If you want that type of story, make your own or just counter their power with MOAR POWER.

Okay.

Suddenly, Mastermind Yoshi accidentally set off an atomic bomb and the whole world exploded.
THE END.
*applause*

Then Nabber stopped doing that and that never happened. Then Yoshi knew that he had to go looking for Mario and Luigi so he could stop the goombas and others from taking over his island. Then Yoshi began searching for the others when he saw a treasure chest and opened it up. He saw a whole Lotta treasure. Then he heard something and crept behind a bush. Wario and Waluigi walked up. "Is this the treasure?" Wario asked. "Of course it is idiot" Waluigi said back. Then Yoshi got an idea. He ate the treasure chest and walked out. Then PandaMonium walked with Peach. "Yo-Yo-Yoshi-yo-Yoshi" PandaMonium Translated it. "If you don't help us find Mario and Luigi, I will not spit it out" Wario and Waluigi hastily agreed. So let the search begin. Then they heard.....

Back