Continue this Yoshi story

Then The credits came up

then the end

YoshiMonsta said:
Yes, but you can post, it is just that it isn't supposed to be like Panda took out his magical scepter and blasted Ludwig out of existence and teleported Yoshi to safety. Pandamonium grew wings and then returned to his great and powerful master, Pandapowah.
It is supposed to be a story that is cool, and lures you into to the magnificent glory.
Sorry, I didn't know it was going to be a serious story.

Than bam all of the Yoshi's died and than the peasants rejoiced :posh:

Then Yoshi woke up from his nightmare. he knew he still had to find Mario and Luigi. Then suddenly he got an idea. He knew that a koopaling would come soon. But it was risky. He walked up to the speed boat on the shore and pushed it away. It would make them think that it was him. But the moment he pushed it away it came back. Then a toad climbed out. He grabbed his water-proof bag and took out some Orange juice. He said "howd-e, how ya doin', I'm Toadster Toad and I heard about yur adventures on the Toad Town Toad News. I came to help ya'." Yoshi knew he could use all the help he could get. So he brought him back too the camp sight and woke up PandaMonium and Peach. Then a bunch of savages came out. Then Yoshi saw Mario tied up with a bunch of koopas around him. Then all the sudden he transformed into Bowser Jr. "Hee hee hee, I was that Mario all a along, and these koopas are my servants" The fight broke out. The Koopas fought hard, the heroes fought harder and over powered them but there still was Bowser Jr.. So they dueled but Bowser Jr. was too fast. He jumped on a tree and created a bunch of Chain Chomps and they fought again. Peach bounced one off her umbrella and it broke down Bowser Jr.'s tree. It fall on the shore where the battle raged on even further. Then Peach bounced Bowser Jr. off the umbrella and Yoshi kicked him. Then Toadster punched him towards PandaMonium's stomach and Bowser Jr. was bounced into the water. They all celebrated Bowser Jr.'s defeat.
To be continued

Then Yoshi woke up from his dream and realized that he had died and gone to hell.
THE END.

Then the screens blew up and everyone died again, just for good measure. Plus, it turned out that it was indeed not a dream, and that this was all happening in real life.

______________________________The Yoshi Story2-_____________________

My name is Yoshi. As you can read from what happened to mean in my recent story, everything should be back to normal, right?

Wrong.

After we celebrated Ludwigs defeat, people stopped. They were sorta like frozen in time, if you know what I mean. Suddenly a explosion was heard, and a snicker arose from the nearby field. A mass of glowing orbs were circling something.

That something was Mastermind Boo.

To be Continued.

You see, one day I went up to Mastermind Boo to bring him down once and for all.
Unfortunately, he had an atomic bomb ready. It exploded and everyone died.

That is my story. Learn from my mistakes.

THE END.

LOLwut.

<3 <3 Boxcars: YER GETTING TOO DAD-LIKE FER TODAY.

What just happened? Owait, Boxcars hacked me again *facepalm*

Ironically, the past thre posts were all a dream.
Then a bomb exploded and everyone died. THE END.

Ironically, that was a dream to!
Mastermind Boo snickered triumphantly as he subdued E. Gadd. Yoshi saw him snap the poltergust3000 in half and toss it to the ground and sent E. Gadd flying just as far. Then yoshi crept over and took the poltergust3000 and ate it easily. Then suddenly, yoshi felt stronger he his tongue, once it neared mastermind boo, it clicked noisily then started blowing in as if it were some kind of rabid vacuum cleaner and almost vacuumed it up, but barely didn't. He saw mastermind boo flying away in the distance, whiled laughing manically, and flying towards Mario's house. He must save Mario. For the Mushroom kingdom

But then they came back alive and were made immortal by a higher being, except the yoshi's didn't know they died and kept on doing whatever they were doing before they died

Back