McDonald's toys you got

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
yesterday I got a Zoroark toy along with a Alomola card.

A long time ago when my parents didn't care about what they were feeding us, we went to McDonald's and I got that guy from Beauty and the Beast who shoots arrows or something.

I got to play with that toy for a day or so and then I lost the arrow that came with it. :(

Fawfulfury65 said:
There's Pokemon toys at McDonalds?! I need to go there! :eek:

^McDonalds' marketing success

I always lose them all but my little brother has a few :posh:

Giratina said:
How old are you exactly? I haven't had any of those little toys in a while. I do have a game and watch like tails toy that I got 5 years ago. It still works ;D

Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:
How old are you exactly? I haven't had any of those little toys in a while. I do have a game and watch like tails toy that I got 5 years ago. It still works ;D

Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:
Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:
Aren't you a little to old for happy meals?
Never too old for Happy Meals. I'm 13, but for the rest of my life, I swear to get the McDonalds or Burgerking toy that follows each new wave of Transformers.

Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:
Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:
NOPE AS LONG IT'S NINTENDO RELATED. MAINLY POKÉMON 8)

I have quite a lot. When I go to Mc donalds I have Chicken burger now. I have a fun Spongebob game from a Happy Meal

I have a fuck ton, but I never use them. Nowadays, I just don't buy Happy Meals anymore.

DOLLAR MENU FTW.

Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:
Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:

No, not just kids have to have Happy Meals. There are parents that eat Happy Meals.

Here's a picture of almost all of the McDonalds toys I own. I also have them around the ledges of the room I'm in now. When I ran out of room on the ledges, I started storing them.

A9AFB3B0-orig.jpg

I have quite a few doubles that I plan on getting rid of somehow. I also have a Yoshi toy in that pile somewhere. Also, if you look closely on the right, you can see Snivy and Zorua.

I have all the McDonald's Mario toys from 2006. My mom was awesome enough to snag them all for my 16th birthday. These:

They're all still in plastic too. How long should I wait before putting them on eBay?

Mason said:
I have all the McDonald's Mario toys from 2006. My mom was awesome enough to snag them all for my 16th birthday. These:

They're all still in plastic too. How long should I wait before putting them on eBay?
I remember those.

I only had the Donkey Kong one though. It's probably lost somewhere in my house, though.

Mason said:

They also had some Mario toys in 2008 or '09, if I remember correctly. I only have two Mario toys from that period, unfortunately. I did get that Yoshi toy back in '06, though.

Back