McDonald's toys you got

I have all the pony toys.
I wish ;_;
Last time I had a happy meal I was 4.

The only ones I remember were The Incredibles Car, a helicopter-like flinger, and recently a Zoura Toy with a Pidove Card. Unfortunately I don't ever remember having any videogame toys other than that. Yes, it is kind of awkward to ask for a toy even though I'm almost a teenager, but it's worth it.

Vanillite said:
I have a *bleep* ton, but I never use them. Nowadays, I just don't buy Happy Meals anymore.

DOLLAR MENU FTW.
YES

Nega-Man said:
Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:
Master Koopakid said:
Giratina said:
yesterday I got a Zoroark toy along with a Alomola card.
How old are you exactly? I haven't had any of those little toys in a while. I do have a game and watch like tails toy that I got 5 years ago. It still works ;D
Aren't you a little to old for happy meals?

No, not just kids have to have Happy Meals. There are parents that eat Happy Meals.
Those perents are on a really strict diet. :P

Nega-Man said:
Mason said:
I have all the McDonald's Mario toys from 2006. My mom was awesome enough to snag them all for my 16th birthday. These:

They're all still in plastic too. How long should I wait before putting them on eBay?

They also had some Mario toys in 2008 or '09, if I remember correctly. I only have two Mario toys from that period, unfortunately. I did get that Yoshi toy back in '06, though.
Ohwait, my sister got the Yoshi. Didn't if you press the red button it would make a noise?

I used to have a lot of them back when I was a kid. Also I remember the Mario promotion one from a few years back. I believe my sister still has the Yoshi (the music playing one) and the Mario ball toys. I believe we also have one of the new Pokemon ones as well (I believe it was Reshiram).

Oh oh I remember getting a Mario Kart toy back when Double Dash was being promoted.

Wait, on second thought that might have been at Wendy's and not McDonalds.

It was a long time ago...

I used to have loads and loads of McDonalds toys. Large boxes full of them. I'm selling them now, and making a good profit.

Captain Viridian said:
I used to have loads and loads of McDonalds toys. Large boxes full of them. I'm selling them now, and making a good profit.

Where are you selling them? I have tons of extras that I'm having trouble selling.

I know I must have gotten them at some point in my life but I can't remember a single one that I didn't just throw out. They were never very good toys.

I don't have any. That ended years ago. My eating habits at McDonald's are now restricted to Chicken Selects and Big Macs.

Back