Name request dates (LAST EDIT: 7/06/12 [i think i did it right but idk - mason])

Re: Name request dates

I don't see how this isn't stickied.

Donut said:
I don't see how this isn't stickied.
Yeah, in fact, this is more useful then the Public name change log, that one should be moved to Topic Storage and this one replace it.

I'll put this on Suggestions for Improvement.

I got my name changed not that long ago btw. Also, not saying that it shouldn't be stickied, but many of you users saying "why isn't this stickied" should be a little less concerned about that. Not everything that has to do with something somewhat important; pm the local mod if you feel like it should be stickied.

Ok, guys. I think MG1 has edited his name change log, but he still seems to be missing some people. The only one I can name at the moment is Toad85, who was, strangely, never on MG1's list.

I got my name changed from "Bop1996" to "Lord Ghirahim" recently, so that can be added to the list.

golgothasTerror said:
Suggestion: Remove all names over a month old. This list is going to get very long if you leave those on there.
Per then we can see who is allowed to change their names.

Nono, it does. It's just some mods will do that regardless of whenever you had your last name change.

And I'm GLaDOS now.
Changed - when? The 3rd? Don't remember by now.

Here's some more:

SuperMario25 - MarioRules25
YoshiGo99 - WinterYoshi99 (December 14)
Scarecrow von Steuben - Messed Up Freakshow of Cryptic Sarcasm (December 9)

MCD said:
Nono, it does. It's just some mods will do that regardless of whenever you had your last name change.
They do? They'll change it back to your original name for you even if it hasn't been a month? (I hope I didn't misread something here),

Mrs. Hedlund said:
MCD said:
They do? They'll change it back to your original name for you even if it hasn't been a month? (I hope I didn't misread something here),
Yeah. If you wanted to do that, you would have to be NintendoQueen814, though.

So I could get my name changed to The Vin, but not to Vinnie Guy? (I don't want either of those names. I want Zamboni Guy because it sounds cool.)

Back