Remember this?

Um... I never heard about it?

Ah, I remember that.

If I had known how good the game was going to be, I probably would have been miffed. But as it was I was quite indifferent to this, actually.

Well you can't rush perfection. Of course, Brawl has had its blunt flaws; one of those flaws includes the banning of Meta Knight from competitive tourneys.

MnSG said:
Well you can't rush perfection. Of course, Brawl has had its blunt flaws; one of those flaws includes the banning of Meta Knight from competitive tourneys.

Well the banning itself isn't a flaw of the game. I guess it became apparent that in the meta-game that Tourneys use Meta Knight was too broken.

It would be a lie if said I wasn't mad at all. But at least it was the final delay. And I eventually got my hands on what is for now perhaps until SSB4 is out my favorite game.

I didn't know the game existed back then.

I was a PS2 Nascar-racing guy up until late 2008, when I got my Wii and played Mario Kart for the first time. Before that, I didn't care much for Nintendo.

Boy, how I've changed my gaming outlooks since then.

I think I remember that, I don't remember how I reacted. If anything, I guess it was similar to how I reacted when LittleBigPlanet 2 was delayed.

Back