My Flannel Board (Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?)

NintendoQueen814

Gengar ♥
For a school project, I have to make a flannel board story and I chose Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? (I'm sure you are all familiar with that story) and here is my finished product!

(I know some of you wanted to see it! and "bear" with me I have a lot of pictures--bad pun :P )

The whole board
Kyu4s.jpg

Brown Bear
Ht2S7.jpg

Red Bird/Yellow Duck
lGk7Y.jpg

Blue Horse/Green Frog
oJl1r.jpg

Purple Cat/White Dog
2mRJY.jpg

Black Sheep/Goldfish
Ipdsj.jpg

Teacher and Children
TIVfp.jpg

EWkr7.jpg

I personaly like the Horse & the Dog. You did a good job!

The kid with blonde hair reminds me of myself...the hair looks simular to mine.

Michelangelo said:
Looks nice. My faves are the duck, bird, and dog.
Thank you! Those are actually my favorites too! And the bear.

OJ said:

Thank you!! And, that's funny! Haha do you wear a "72" jersey for any sports (that's the number on the kid's shirt)

NintendoQueen said:
Michelangelo said:
Looks nice. My faves are the duck, bird, and dog.
Thank you! Those are actually my favorites too! And the bear.

OJ said:

Thank you!! And, that's funny! Haha do you wear a "72" jersey for any sports (that's the number on the kid's shirt)

Sadly, no, but Lol, what if I did?!

@NSM--Thank you! I know the web cam I took the pictures from didn't do the felt pieces any justice though...

@OJ--That would be pretty funny! I was going to use my brother's football number, but I messed it up :P *He's 97*

Here is my thoughts on this:
Nice googly eyes.
My favorite were the sheep, the duck, and the dog.
Great job on this! Have you made anything else?

Thank you everyone!! :D

@MCS--It took me a few days to work on it (over the weekend)

@Nabber--I haven't made any other felt pieces yet, but I want to!!!

Also, I got an 8/10 (B-) on it :mad: I thought I'd do well!!! I am so upset about that...I worked hard! Like I said, my professor is hard to please...I told my story in a too sing songy sort of way.

8/10 is pretty good, but it deserves more, In drama year 8 I was expected to get a high level (6C) but because I didn't like the kids in my tutor I got stuck with whoever wanted to take me, who were ussually bad at drama, that dragged my grade down to a 4C and for no reason I got a 'satisfactory' effort grade when I tried so hard in drama!!! Then I decided to not bother and act like a dick and be really loud then bam! I get a 6C AND an 'outstanding' effort grade. Explain...
Its a bitch when teachers undermark your effort.

NintendoQueen said:

Also, I got an 8/10 (B-) on it :mad: I thought I'd do well!!! I am so upset about that...I worked hard! Like I said, my professor is hard to please...I told my story in a too sing songy sort of way.
Well, this is a bit stereotypical, but from what my sister and I have learned in life is that basically, most teachers are idiots. :P I got a B on something in school that I should have gotten a B+ on, if not an A.
Link said:
8/10 is pretty good, but it deserves more, In drama year 8 I was expected to get a high level (6C) but because I didn't like the kids in my tutor I got stuck with whoever wanted to take me, who were ussually bad at drama, that dragged my grade down to a 4C and for no reason I got a 'satisfactory' effort grade when I tried so hard in drama!!! Then I decided to not bother and act like a *bleep* and be really loud then bam! I get a 6C AND an 'outstanding' effort grade. Explain...
Tell that to my parents. They consider a 96 in a main subject a bad grade now.
Yeah, my life is miserable.

I wish my parents made more fuss on my grades HELLO NOT THAT MANY KIDS GET STRAIGHT A'S!!!! God... Im getting my in-term report tomorow... If my new English teacher drops my grade down to a B because 'she hasn't officially marked anything' Im going to flip, and speak to my old english teacher...

They care... but as long as I get good grades at or above my target they are happy... But Im an abovd-average perfectionist! They are concered about my brother because hes more of a 'class clown' at school.

Yeah I thought my flannel board did deserve more (I'm not trying to sound vain, but I did a stinkin' good job on it! The issue she had was that I told my story too sing songy (??? That makes the story more FUN IMO...Sigh, oh well)

@Nabber--Yes, some teachers are flat out idiots. I have had my fair share of them in the past and they do not deserve to be teachers....Just saying.

Don't even get me started on what was wrong with my Social Studies teacher last year.

Nabber Simpson said:
Don't even get me started on what was wrong with my Social Studies teacher last year.

Ohh I have some stories too about crappy teachers!! They are examples of what NOT to do as a teacher. . . .

Nabber Simpson said:
NintendoQueen said:

Well, this is a bit stereotypical, but from what my sister and I have learned in life is that basically, most teachers are idiots. :P I got a B on something in school that I should have gotten a B+ on, if not an A.
Link said:
8/10 is pretty good, but it deserves more, In drama year 8 I was expected to get a high level (6C) but because I didn't like the kids in my tutor I got stuck with whoever wanted to take me, who were ussually bad at drama, that dragged my grade down to a 4C and for no reason I got a 'satisfactory' effort grade when I tried so hard in drama!!! Then I decided to not bother and act like a *bleep* and be really loud then bam! I get a 6C AND an 'outstanding' effort grade. Explain...
Tell that to my parents. They consider a 96 in a main subject a bad grade now.
Yeah, my life is miserable.

If I get a 96, my parents say "You could do better" or when my dad's angry about something else, he might say "What kind of crap is this?" I can't beleive he get so mad about that :(

You know this is a bit off-topic, but...

My parents are fine with the grades I get as long as I put effort into it.

Sharks Territory said:
You know this is a bit off-topic, but...

My parents are fine with the grades I get as long as I put effort into it.
My parents claim I don't put effort into it when I get a 96. :P

Back