My Flannel Board (Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?)

Link said:
I wish my parents made more fuss on my grades HELLO NOT THAT MANY KIDS GET STRAIGHT A'S!!!! God... Im getting my in-term report tomorow... If my new English teacher drops my grade down to a B because 'she hasn't officially marked anything' Im going to flip, and speak to my old english teacher...
@Lily and NQ
Marks never show your intelligence or efforts.
In fact nothing can tell your intelligence or efforts that isn't you.
@NQ
Awesome job! :D

Thank you 1337 :) But yes, grades/marks don't show your true intelligence, but it's these grades that go through and determine your GPA :( It makes me mad. I really want to do well in these classes and my professor is SOOOO hard to please, it's ridiculous!! I've talked to many girls in my class and they agree with me. They all think she is an unfair grader.

I like my teacher. I'm usually an A student but that doesn't stop me from understanding other people's poor marks. My teacher marks on effort for those problematic and immigrant kids. Thats really nice of her.
@NQ
School is no longer "fun" in anyway because of the teacher strike thing.
On topic: You should of made brown bear blue bear. :D

PokemonMaster said:
@NQ
School is no longer "fun" in anyway because of the teacher strike thing.
On topic: You should of made brown bear blue bear. :D

Where are you from?
Also, I have never heard of Brown Bear, Blue Bear. Is that a story?

NintendoQueen said:
YoshiGo99 said:
that is awesome!
What my flannel board or the fact that 1337 is from Canada?

I'm sure the latter is much more awesome. My flannel board sucks butt.
You're very pessimistic.
Then again, I never like anything I create.
But that's because they all suck.

@Nabber--Yes I am quite pessimistic. I can't help it. I've always been like that. Well I have another project due Wednesday with her....so we shall see!!

Aww thank you!
Also, I am thinking about making more stories one of these days: 3 Little Pigs, There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly,
and do YOU guys have any suggestions for classic children's stories I could make out of felt pieces?

YoshiGo99 said:
the little caterpillar and Chicka Chicka Boom-boom.

Are you referring to The Very Hungry Caterpillar? My friend did that one--and I would love to do that one.
And Chicka Chicka Boom-Boom is a GREAT one!

Back