What's going to happen to Mario if the 3DS bombs like the Virtual Boy

To answer the questions:

Look at the upcoming game lineup one more time.

Just one more time.

If it bombs like the Virtual Boy Nintendo will remurder Gunpei Yokoi.

Sorry that was in bad taste.

Koopaul said:

It was in terrible taste considering the fact that Nintendo had nothing to do with Gunpei Yokoi's death

Fawfulfury65 said:
People who bought it early still get 20 free games, some of which other 3DS owners may never be able to get.
Here's an interesting tidbit of my life.

I bought my 3DS on 11 August at full price. I couldn't update the internet until 1 September, due to a mixture of vacation and wi-fi crashes. For some reason, I still have not been able to receive the free NES games.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Fawfulfury65 said:
People who bought it early still get 20 free games, some of which other 3DS owners may never be able to get.
Marwikedor said:
I mean yeah good for nabber saving his money and getting it on opening day. to bad he didnt wait a month and save 100 bucks but to each his own i guess
I don't regret anything. Yeah, I'm annoyed, but a good amount of the problem was that people were too stupid to realize that the 3DS was so amazing. Yes, Nintendo made a lot of mistakes, but it's still a good system.
That said, I didn't find the NES games that great, but I guess I'm simply not an NES person.

Nabber Simpson said:
I don't regret anything. Yeah, I'm annoyed, but a good amount of the problem was that people were too stupid to realize that the 3DS was so amazing. Yes, Nintendo made a lot of mistakes, but it's still a good system.
That said, I didn't find the NES games that great, but I guess I'm simply not an NES person.

The system itself isn't bad (gimmicky maybe, but not bad). I had an issue with its launch games. It's getting a lot better now though.

The NES did have the problem of running games properly if they weren't properly inserted; occasionally, you see the power button blink, even if the power is turned on.

I don't get this. Why are DS's selling more. It's like some people think that DS's are cheaper versions of 3DS and have the same games.

The 3DS has no games yet, that's probably the main reason. Once Super Mario 3D land, mario kart 7, kid icarus uprising, animal crossing 3ds and the likes come out I'm sure it will start selling more.

Mijzelffan said:
The 3DS has no games yet, that's probably the main reason. Once Super Mario 3D land, mario kart 7, kid icarus uprising, animal crossing 3ds and the likes come out I'm sure it will start selling more.

Ocarina of Time 3D and Star Fox 64 3D are a good start though.

Koopaul said:

're going to remurder the zombified corpse of the father of Wario and all handheld gaming?

Mjj had a point. Everyone would be asking for one at christmas time.

Wait, the title says what's going to happen to Mario. Isn't the more specific answer Nintendo?

Back