SSB4 Adventure Mode

I understand that there's a mixed reception, regarding my Adventure Mode plot. I'm sorry if it's too much like the Subspace Emissary, but remember that the plot focuses way less on originals, and attempts to get ALL the playable characters into the main story.

Anyway, I am aware that this plot that I made likely won't happen, but because the Smash 4 discussions at the Smash Boards have been quite repetitive with its topics over the last set of months, I had to try to do something different. And this was my best option, seeing as my past Adventure Mode inputs didn't have a complete story to turn to.

Minuette said:
Anser said:
Plus, I can't see how Bowser Jr. ends up betraying the villain group, which includes his own father.
My guess is that he wants to win for once, and he realizes that the villains never win.

The way I had the story planned, Bowser Jr. first starts out as a villain, but when he catches Dedede doing traitorous acts, he reluctantly gets dragged into Dedede's snooping. This would soon lead to the two rebelling against the villain group. Unfortunately, Bowser Jr. won't be able to reveal the top-secret info to his father, as Ridley would shut him and Dedede up before they could even interact with Bowser (who is out on a villainous assignment, completely oblivious to the treason incident).

Regarding the top-secret info, it would soon be revealed that the mastermind of the villain group will betray the playable villains when the time is right; this is the reason for why Bowser Jr. and Dedede would rebel against the villains, as being a villain is not worth it if you're just being treated as pawns.

RandomGuy said:
No offense, but that is terrible

Well my gut did tell me that my plot would not go over well with the responders. But that's what it's like when you got people who are never on the same page as you.

I have this ridiculous idea that one Primid is actually a good Primid and helps out the characters but I'm not saying he should be playable because he dies at the end for being a traitor

Back