The arrival of a new Princess (Fanfiction) [Update 003]

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Hi,I'm new here. :D This is a fanfic I'm writing... Enjoy(or I hope so! xD)

The arrival of a new Princess

It was a dark and stormy night. Bowser was sat on his throne staring out the windows, enjoying the relaxing sound of the rolling thunder. Then a Koopatrol walked into the throne room and saluted.
Koopatrol: Sir. There's a visitor here requesting to speak to you.
Bowser got disgusted by the interruption that he could have burnt the turtle on the spot.
Bowser: Then send it in, idiot!!
Koopatrol: Uh, yessir!
So, a girl at the age of between 3 & 1/2 and 6 years old, short black hair and green eyes walked into the room. She was pretty quiet and looked a bit shy.
Koopatrol: Announcing, Alyson from Braz'Tchê Kingdom of Bras Notchête Country.
Bowser frowned in confusion. He never heard of a "Braz'Tchê Kingdom" or a "Bras Notchête Country". It without mention that the names are very weird.
Bowser: Alyson, eh? I never heard of this "Braz'Tchê Kingdom" neither of a "Bras Notchête Country.
The girl replied politely in a shyly voice.
Alyson: Well, Braz'Tchê Kingdom is a VERY small kingdom and my country is far FAR away and it's pretty small too. I'm not surprised...
Bowser: Fine, Kiddo. What brought you here?
Alyson: ...Err... Well, actually my parents sent me here, Mister...
Bowser grinned to hear her calling him "Mister". What a polite lil' kid.
Bowser: Good. Then why did they sent you here?
Alyson hesited getting tense. She rubbed the back of her head.
Alyson: You're Bowser?
Bowser: Yeah. What you want from me?
Alyson: Errr... I uhh... I'm your niece.
Bowser: WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!
Bowser almost fell of his throne in surprise and fright.
Bowser: YOU? MY NIECE?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!! IS THIS A JOKE?!!!
Alyson: ...No, sir... It's not a joke. I--
Bowser: Very well, then!! I got some questions to see if you're really my niece! First: What's my full name?
Alyson: ...King Bowser Koopa
Bowser: Who raised me?
Alyson: Kamek Magikoopa.
Bowser: What's the name of my "gone" older brother?
Alyson: Wart.
Bowser: What's the name of my late father?
Alyson: Morton Koopa.
Bowser widened his eyes. It seems she's really his niece.
Bowser: Ok, ok... Who's your parents?
Alyson: ...... Uh... My father's your younger brother. You probably don't know him. When he was born, Morton Koopa and the Queen split up. Morton Koopa kept you and Wart while the Queen kept my father.
Bowser: I got it. But how can you be my niece? I mean, you're a human not a koopa!
Alyson: Uh, not exactly. Like my mother, I'm a "different especie" of human, this especie is called "Kitsinny".
Bowser: ..."Kitsinny"...?
Alyson: Yes. Kitsinnies are humans with superpowers and the ability of transforming into, in the maximium, 2 animals. But in my case, as my father is a koopa, I got the kitsinnies' powers and the koopas' powers, Fire Breath, for instance.
Bowser: Fine, lil' Kitsinny! What's your parents' names?
Alyson hesited more tense than before. She looked both pluzzed and embarrassed.
Alyson: ...Errrrmm... I... I-I... I actually don't know... *Shrugs*
Bowser: *Lifts an eyebrow in frustration and confusion* What the... You don't know your own parents' names?!
Alyson: *Shakes head* I never saw them either. They're busy every single moment. They're always traveling to solve their businessess, then they simply dump me in my house with the servants to take care of me!
While saying that, Alyson seemed to be sad, frustrated and disappointed with her parents.
Bowser: ...Why did your parents send you here, Kiddo?
Alyson: I don't know exactly. During the past few months, my kingdom were in a tense atmosphere. When I asked people what was wrong, they always created some excuse to leave or they simply refused to answer me. So my parents (that were traveling) ordened that I should be sent here to live with you.
Bowser: Okay, I got it. Oh, almost forgot! Whats your full name?
Alyson: Princess Alyson Koopastool.
Bowser: EH?! You're a princess?! So your parents are--
Alyson: King and Queen.
Bowser: And your "house" is--
Alyson: Actually a castle.
Bowser: Fine, whatever! You're my guest and you may stay one week at my keep.
Alyson: ...One week?
Bowser: One week! Then you leave and go home! I'm fed up with kids. I already got eight brats, I don't want more one!!
Alyson almost chuckled to hear that he got EIGHT children. He must be very busy.
Alyson: Wow, eight children? A pretty lot, eh? This must be hard to you to raise them!
Bowser: Blargh, tell me about it!! (Talks to the Koopatrol) You!!! Take her and her stuff to the guest room!
Koopatrol: Yessir! (Talks to Alyson) This way, please.
Both Alyson and the Koopatrol left. Bowser stood on his throne and turned to his right to face Kamek.
Bowser: AHHHH!!! KAMEK!! What a fright! Since when you were here?
Kamek: The whole time, Your Frightness! And I guess you should allow the girl to live here and not stay only one week.
Bowser: Why should I?
Kamek: Why Your Ingenuousness... She can be very useful to us. I saw it since the first second I saw her.
Bowser looked a bit unsure about what Kamek said.
Bowser: Are you sure about that, Kamek?
Kamek: Sure, my King. You know that my visions never failed.
Bowser got quiet thinking a bit. Then a sly grin appeared in his face.
Bowser: Fine. She shall live here, then.
Alyson was in the guest room. She was placing her stuff in the room. She was looking kinda cheerful, though she was singing in a sad tone. And she was singing in other language.
Alyson: *Singing* E não adianta nem me procurar em outros timbres, outros risos. Eu estava aqui o tempo todo, só você não viu...
She stopped singing when she heard someone knocking on the door. She opened the door to see a Hammer Bro standing there.
Alyson: ...Yeah?
Hammer Bro: I just came here to say that King Bowser changed his mind and allowed you to live here. This guest room will be your bedroom now. Good night. *Leaves*
Alyson: Uh... Good night to you too. *Closes the door* *Sits on the bed* Wow, he changed his mind fast... Yaaaaawwwwwwn.
She just lied down and fell asleep.
4 hours later... Everyone was asleep. The night still was stormy with thunders. One of these thunders woke Alyson up. She looked as if she had woke up from a nightmare.
Alyson: *Wakes up startled* Gasp!! ...Oh, boy... I have HORROR of thunders! Well, now that I'm awake, it would be a miracle if I fall asleep again! Geez... Now what am I going to do during the rest of the night?
She looked around thinking of some hobby, then she saw some sheets with some colored pencils. She smiled to find a good hobby.
In the morning...
Bowser woke up with a Monday-ish face, but soon changed to his neutral one. He ordened to a koopa:
Bowser: Hey, you! Go to the newcomer's room and check if she's already awake! If she does, take her to a tour in my castle, got it?
Koopa: Yes sir!! *Leaves*
The koopa walked to Alyson's bedroom, when he was about to knock
on the door he noticed it was open. He then pushed the door to see the bed with some drawings and pencils over it. He then saw a small black cat sat on the pillow, staring at him.
Koopa: Oh, dear...! King Bowser's gonna fire me if I tell him she brought a pet!!
He looked around, but he didn't see anyone else in the room. When he turned to leave, he heard Alyson's voice saying "Oi !! Wait a minute, Mr. Koopa!" When the koopa turned back the cat was gone and Alyson was the one sat in it's place.
Alyson: May I help you?
Koopa: Look, I'll be done for if King Bowser find out that you brought a pet and...--
Alyson: I don't have any pets!
Koopa: And what about that kitten that were standing right where you're now?!
Alyson replied with a cheerful grin. The koopa then got a bit pluzzed. In one side he knew the answer, but in another he didn't.
Koopa: Uhhhh... Fine. Listen, King Bowser ordened me to take you to a tour in the castle. Is that alright?
Alyson jumped from the bed with a big grin.
Alyson: Wow, sure!
Koopa: Right. Let's start right where we're now. This place was a guest room, but I guess you know it's your bedroom now.
Alyson: Yeah, I know.
Koppa: This way, please.
Later on... Now the Koopa was showing the Koopalings' rooms.
Koopa: This is Prince Ludwig Von Koopa's room. He's the oldest and he's a genius, you can see it by those machines.
Alyson: Eita meu! He invented all those machines?!
Koopa: Yes, he did. He's also obsessed for chocolate...
Alyson: Tee hee! Don't blame him. Everyone loves chocolate! Well, everyone except who have diabetes...
The koopa had to hold his chuckle when he heard the chocolate thing.
Koopa: Ok, let's continue.
He and Alyson moved to the next room.
Koopa: This is Prince Lemmy Koopa's room. He's the second oldest and he's the fun-loving one of the koopalings. He also loves ice, he even made a weapon called The Freeeze Gun wich froze anything it shot. He can be seen riding in a ball.
Alyson: Wow, this looks very cool! I always asked for ice in the Summer. So he rides in a ball, eh? I guess we can share tricks.
Both moved to Roy's room.
Koopa: This is Prince Roy Koopa's room. He's the third oldest. Look, I won't lie, he always beats his siblings up. He's strong and merciless with the family's enemies. He's a bully, you better be careful with him.
Alyson: Nah, there're fights in every family... Don't worry, I know that like almost everyone he has a soft side.
They than moved to Iggy's room.
Koopa: This is Prince Iggy Koopa's room. He looks like Lemmy. Some think they're "twins". He loves animals more than anything else. He's a lil' inventor like Ludwig.
Alyson: This looks interessing.
The next was Wendy's room.
This is Princess Wendy O' Koopa's room. She's the only girl of the koopalings. She loves swimming and water. She loves to make herself pretty more than anything else. Her vanity is her weakness. I think you two will get along well.
Alyson: Teeheehee... every girl loves to be pretty!
They gone to Morton's room.
Koopa: This is Prince Morton Koopa Jr's room. He loves talking. He also has an interest in solar energy.
Alyson: Heh. When boredom attacks, the best way to send it away is a good talk!
Both moved to Larry's room.
Koopa: This is Prince Larry Koopa's room. He's the second youngest and the most quiet of the koopalings, he likes to keep to himself. He loves plants. He's the politest and the most well-behaved of the koopalings.
Alyson: Cool. I like plants too. In my castle, I spend most part of the time staying in the garden!
The next room was Bowser Jr's.
Koopa: And this is Prince Bowser Jr. Koopa's room. He's the youngest of the eight children. He loves sports and reminds a lot of his father.
Alyson: Interesting. I guess we can play tennis together. Tennis, Ping-Pong and kart are the only sports that I like...
Koopa: Com'on, there's more in the tour. The next thing is the playground.
Meanwhile in the kitchen... The koopalings are having cereal and hot-chocolate in the breakfast.
Morton: Meh! I'm sick of hot-chocolate! I don't hate hot-chocolate, but having it every single day in the Winter in the breakfast and dessert is sickning!
Ludwig: Nah, it's okay to me...
Iggy: This Cook should try something new.
Bowser Jr.: Talking about "new", did ya know that there's a newcomer in the castle?
Wendy: Yeah, I heard that this newcomer is a relative that came from far away!
Lemmy: Cool! A new playmate!
Roy: A new punching bag! Heh heh heh!
Larry: I don't think so, Roy. I heard King Dad say that the newcomer is a "she"!
Roy: ... So what?
Larry: Sigh... Nevermind.
Morton: Bah! Another girl?! I hope she's not like Wendy or else this castle will be a hell bigger than it already is!
Wendy: HEY!! *Throws her cereal bowl at Morton's head*
Morton: Ouchie!!
The other koopalings laughed.
Ludwig: I don't know... And if she's a spy?!
Iggy: Kamek told that she isn't. And you guys know that his visions never failed.
Bowser Jr.: But why did she come here?
Wendy: King Dad said that even herself doesn't know...
Larry: The strange thing is that King Dad was planning to allow her to stay here only one week, but he changed his mind...
Lemmy: He said that he got plans for her.
Roy: What plans?
Lemmy: I don't know...
Ludwig: I wonder if she knows about our problem with the Mario Bros. and the Mushroom Kingdom......
Iggy: I think she doesn't, if she came from far away...
Kammy: Kids, finish your breakfast or it's going to get cold!
Koopalings: Yes, Kammy... (Yuck!)
Bowser then arrives in the kitchen.
Bowser: And then, kids? I bet you know that we got a newcomer!
Ludwig: Actually, King Dad, we were talking exactly about that!
Bowser: 'K... Listen, I want you to make her feel as if she's at her home to avoid she wanting to leave later!
Roy: But King Dad... Why do you want her to stay so much?
Bowser: According to Kamek, she can be a great weapon against that annoying red plumber!! *Sly grin* We just need to manipulate the "weapon" correctly.
The koopalings got happy. It seems they finally would get rid of the Mario Bros..
Lemmy: Don't worry, King Dad! We'll treat her as our dear big sister!
Bowser: Don't exaggerate, Lemmy! She's your cousin not sister! *Chuckles*
Iggy: Anyway, don't worry, King Dad! she'll never want to leave!
Bowser: Good.
Bowser turned to leave, but suddently turns back.
Bowser: Ah, yes! Finish your breakfast!!
The koopalings frowned.
Koopalings: Yes, King Dad... (Blargh!)
A time later, back with Alyson and the Koopa... Both of them were standing infront of the door of Alyson's bedroom.
Koopa: Well, the tour's over.
Alyson: Awwww... What a pitty! It was so fun. Anyway, thank you for the tour, Mr. Koopa! Now I won't get lost in the castle.
Koopa: You don't need to thank me. I only did my job. *Looks at his wristwatch* Oh, by the way... It's the breakfast time. Do you want to go to the kitchen eat?
Alyson: ... Hm, sorry. But I'm run out of appetite right now, you understand, don't you?
Koopa: Nah, it's alright! I must go to my position now. You can call me if you need something, Princess Alyson.
Alyson: Aw, please call me just Alyson or "Aly", for short. By the way... What's your name, Mr. Koopa?
Koopa: Hmmmm... Noone ever bothered to ask me that! Well, my name's Miguel, Miguel K. Troopa.
Alyson: *Some kind of daydreaming face* Miguel... That's such a cute name.
Miguel blushed a little, but managed to keep his composture.
Miguel: Well, I must go now. *Leaves*
Alyson just entered into her bedroom, but forgot to close the door.
Later on with the Koopalings... Iggy, Lemmy and Bowser Jr. were walking in the castle while the others were at their rooms.
Iggy: You know, I wonder how this newcomer looks like...
Lemmy, who was the tallest of the 3 due to his ball, replied:
Lemmy: Well, if she's our cousin as King Dad said, she must be probably something like Wendy or Susan...
Bowser Jr.: Really? Poor newcomer...
The 3 bursted out laughing.
Lemmy: Lol, that was a funny one!
Iggy: ... But and if she doesn't...?
Bowser Jr., that now was curious, replied:
Bowser Jr.: Hmmmmmmmm... Why don't we go and find out?
And then, all of a sudden, Lemmy's ball gets punched by Roy. Lemmy fell on the ground while his ball rolled away .
Roy: Hahaha!! Gotcha!!
Lemmy: *Gets up* Shoot, Roy!! Why do you always has to do it?! Now I have to go look for my ball! *Leaves looking for his lost ball*
Bowser Jr: . . . *Goes to his room*
Iggy: Lemmy, wait!! I'm going with you! *Runs after Lemmy*
At Bowser's throne... He and Kamek were a having a talk...
Bowser: You better be right about Alyson being useful, Kamek! If not I'm going to kick both her and you outta here!!
Kamek: Don't worry, your Toughness... She is useful, I guarantee!
Bowser: Hmph, it better be!! Hmmmmmmmmm... I wonder how to manipulate her...
Kamek: What did you see on her eyes when you looked at them?
Bowser: Jeez, I saw green, duh! (Her eyes are green)
Kamek: *Sweatdrop* Ahem... I meant something like fear, sadness...
Bowser: Uh, innocence...?
Kamek: *Snaps fingers* Exactly!! So listen to my plan......
They start murmuring.
Meanwhile at Alyson's bedroom... She was taking a "cat nap". She was almost falling off the bed, one of her legs already fallen and almost touching the ground. As she felt something touch her leg, her eyes shut open and she got up afraid that could be a spider. When she looked at her leg, instead of a spider she saw... A green ball.
Alyson: Nya, what a fright! *Picks the ball up*
She started examining the ball to see if she could find something familiar in it.
Alyson: No, it isn't one of my toys... I wonder how this ball came here...
She turned to the door and saw it opened. She then remembered she forgot to close it.
Alyson: Oh, right. The ball must have rolled away and stopped in my bedroom...... Wait a minute, if this ball rolled till here, so it's owner must be looking for it!!
She got out of her bedroom with the ball in her arms and started looking for it's owner. Thanks to Miguel and his tour, she wouldn't get lost. While walking in the hallways of the castle, she was singing low in a macabre hissing tone a song that is familiar only on Earth:
Alyson: *Singing*

"One, two, Freddy's coming for you!
Three, four, better lock your door!
Five, six, grab your crucifix!
Seven, eight, better stay up late!
Nine, ten, never sleep again!"

The macabre hissing tone Alyson's voice was singing made the song really scary. Scary enough to chill your spine.
She was too "busy" singing, she didn't notice the hallways are getting darker and darker.
Meanwhile with Lemmy and Iggy...
Iggy: Lemmy, are you sure your ball is around here?
Lemmy: I don't know. By the way, did you notice that the hallways are getting darker?
Iggy: Lucky I brought a lantern! *Grins*
They keep walking in the dark hallways, soon it was so dark they needed to use Iggy's lantern. The same was happening to Alyson, but she didn't have a lantern, tough her eyes was shining in the dark (like the cat's eyes) and she could see in the dark a little, but not enough.
Alyson: *Stops singing* Puts... My nocturne sight still needs to grow more... Sigh... *Starts singing the same song again*
Back to Iggy and Lemmy... They were talking untill Lemmy heard something.
Iggy: You kn--
Lemmy: Shhhhhhhh...
They got silent for a while until they hear a scary song:

"One, two, Freddy's coming for you...

That put chills trough Iggy and Lemmy's spines.

...Three, four, better lock your door...

Lemmy shrugged, Iggy started shivering, the light of his lantern stared to balance due to Iggy's shivering. The song was getting higher and scarier.

...Five, six, grab your crucifix...

Lemmy: *Low voice* Is... is that a-a... ghost?!
Iggy's lantern wore off.
Iggy: *Low voice* Oh, no! T-the lantern!!
Without the lantern they were in the pitch black.

...Seven, eight, stay up late...

Back to Alyson... She was hearing murmurs wich looked to belong to two young people. She stopped walking and turned around to see if someone was after her (she couldn't figure where the murmurs were coming from) but didn't see anyone. She shrugged and started to walk backwards. She kept singing hoping the song would keep her calm.

Back to Iggy and Lemmy... They turned around to see if there was a ghost behind them, but didn't see anything, since they barely could see their own hands. They were almost panicing in fear and started to walk backwards, still with that song in the air.

...Nine, ten, never sleep again."

They were walking backwards, Lemmy was trying to make himself calm while Iggy was trying to make his lantern work. They kept walking... Until... Lemmy's back touched something.
Iggy and Lemmy: *Turns around scared for life* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Alyson: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
She lost her balance and fell on the ground. The same happened to Lemmy. Iggy's lantern works again. He saw Lemmy sat on the ground and... someone else, a girl, sat on the ground too. Probably what Lemmy's back had touched before was her back.
Alyson: *Pluzzed face* ...Credo... Eu, hein?! What just happened?
To Iggy and Lemmy, her voice was familiar... That's the same voice that was singing, but in it's normal tone it was cuter and more welcoming than that scary and macabre hissing tone. Alyson then figured what happened.
Alyson: *Gets up* Oh, meu... Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you! *Helps Lemmy get up*
Lemmy: *Show off* Thanks err... Scared? Who was scared?? I wasn't! And you, Bro?
Iggy: Hm...
Alyson: *Giggles* Aw, com'on! You two scared me, I admit!
Iggy: I guess we scared eachother! Heh!
Alyson: Before I forget, you guys know who is the owner of this ball? *Shows Lemmy's lost ball*
Lemmy: ...My ball!!
Alyson: Oh! Is it yours? It stopped in my bedroom while I was sleeping, so I gone to look for the owner. Well, here you are! *Hands the ball to Lemmy*
Lemmy: Hey! Thanks a lot!
Iggy: He was looking for it like crazy!
Lemmy: But what are you doing here? How did you come here?
Alyson: Well, my parents sent me here to live with Uncle Bowser. I arrived in the castle yesterday night.
Iggy and Lemmy: ...So you're the newcomer!!!

Hello! It's just a little update, I'm continuing my Fanfic. Enjoy! :)

Alyson got a little surprised by Iggy and Lemmy's reaction when they found out she was the newcomer relative. Did she do something wrong?
Alyson: ...Uh yeah, I suppose...
Lemmy: Ha! The suspense's over!!
Alyson: ...Suspense...?
Iggy: Everybody is dying of curiosity to know about the newcomer!
Alyson: Oh...
Lemmy: Well, you're not a Koopa.
Alyson: Uncle Bowser got confused about that too, teehee! My father is a Koopa and my mother is a Kitsinny!
Iggy: ...What are Kitsinnies?
Alyson frowned a little. It seems she would have to explain all that over again.
Alyson: Why don't we talk about it while walking out of those dark hallways?
A little later... The three are walking to the playground while chatting.
Alyson: ...So you aren't twins, since one is older than another...?
Lemmy: Yup.
Iggy: I'm curious about that music you were singing in the hallways.
Alyson: What's with the song, Cousin Iggy?
Iggy: Ludwig never told me about some similar song... And who is this "Freddy" anyway?
Alyson gave a intimidating sly grin.
Alyson: Are you sure you wanna know?
Iggy: Yeah!
Alyson: Fine! I'm gonna tell you guys when everybody get together to listen, it's a good story!
Lemmy: Well, we're in the playground.
You could hear such a huge chaos and mess inside the playground, Alyson didn't seem to be used to it.
Alyson: *A bit startled with the noise of the confusion inside the playground* Credo!! What's wrong inside?!
Lemmy: Nothing, that's just our brothers and sister playing.
Alyson: ... *(o_O') face*
Iggy: C'mon, you won't tell me you and your brothers never played together!
Alyson frowned and didn't say anything, she sighed.
Lemmy: Oh... You're only child?
Alyson: Yeah... sorta.
Iggy: Sorta?
Alyson: My best friend David Boom is almost as brother to me... sometimes I wonder if he cares about me more than my own parents...
Lemmy: Hm... it seems you and your parents don't have a good relationship.
Alyson giggled sarcastly. What relationship?
Alyson: Heh! We don't even have a relationship! There's no relationship between us! To be honest I never saw them in my entire life!!
Iggy: *Whispers to himself* That's weird...
Alyson: I heard that, Cousin Iggy. I know it's weird. Parents that are too busy to say a simply "Hi!" to their own child? What a irony...
Alyson, Iggy, Lemmy: . . .
More noises in the playground threw them outta their thoughts.
Lemmy: Erm, are we going to enter or just stay stopped here like the three goofies?
Iggy: Heheheh no, let's enter!
Lemmy: Yeah! Let's show our cousin the entire family!
Alyson: *Shrugs*
Lemmy opened the door of the playground. Inside the playground, the other koopalings are doing their own things when they notice the door opening, they see Iggy, Lemmy and... Alyson coming in.
Ludwig: Lemmy, where have you been? Who is she? Is she your girlfriend? *Playful grin*
Alyson: Quê?! *Blushes* *(O.O') face*
Lemmy: *Elbows Ludwig* Heck no!! She's our cousin, the newcomer! Her name's Alyson.
Ludwig: You gotta to be kidin' me! She's not even a Koopa, she's a human!
Alyson: Do I have to explain it for the 3rd time? *(T_T) face*
Iggy: Our uncle is her father and--
Ludwig: Then you're Wart's daugther and Susan's sister?!
Alyson:... My dad's not Wart! And who is Susan?
Lemmy: Actually Kind Dad had a younger brother!
Ludwig: Oh! I got it! But it doesn't explain why she's human.
Alyson: I'm a Kitsinny.
Ludwig: Um, what?
Alyson: *Sigh* (I guess I'm going to say it over again...) Like my mother, I'm a "different especie" of human, this especie is called "Kitsinny". Kitsinnies are humans with superpowers and the ability of transforming into, at maximium, 2 animals. But in my case, as my father is a koopa, I got the kitsinnies' powers and the koopas' powers, Fire Breath, for instance.
Ludwig: Hm, this is interesting... Do you like music?
Alyson: Xi!! That's one of the things that makes me happy!
Ludwig: Would you like to listen to mine and my symphonies?
Alyson: Sure! Why not? (As long it's not Opera!)
Lemmy: *Whispers to Iggy* She and her ears are going to regret...

To be continued...

Win,

This.. Is... GREAT! :D

It's a pretty cool story, but for the next chapter, try to stop usig script format, and format it more like a real novel or story. And Alyson is described as being 4-6 years old, but seems to act older, but that might be explained later, or could just be explained to be an effect of her shape shifting.

And I noticed alot of references to fiction on the website "Lemmy's Land", which might be confusing to people who have never been there. I probably would have been very confused about references to a Freeze Gun and a cousin of the Koopalings named Susan if I didn't use to be a regular visitor of that site. You might want to try and explain those references for people who have never been to the site.

ChaosNinji said:
King Boo said:
Aſ a King, I find thiſ ſtory to be ſimply poſh. :posh:

Aſ a Ninji, I find thiſ ſtory to be ok. :posh: Fear the Poſh!
Ahem! Excuse me...I don't speak English,so what does "posh" mean? :blush: :nervous:

Snack said:
It's a pretty cool story, but for the next chapter, try to stop usig script format, and format it more like a real novel or story.
Sorry.But I'm Brazilian,then I don't speak English.So writing in the script format is easier to me and a good way to avoid possibles grammatical errors. :nervous: :bowser:

Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
ChaosNinji said:
King Boo said:
Aſ a King, I find thiſ ſtory to be ſimply poſh. :posh:

Aſ a Ninji, I find thiſ ſtory to be ok. :posh: Fear the Poſh!
Ahem! Excuse me...I don't speak English,so what does "posh" mean? :blush: :nervous:

It's actually British. ;) It means "something of high standards" or something like that. :eekdance: Basically, it's a compliment.

(You're new, so I'll give you the heads up. Don't double post. There's an edit button, so you can add stuff to your post instead of double posting.)

Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Snack said:
It's a pretty cool story, but for the next chapter, try to stop usig script format, and format it more like a real novel or story.
Sorry.But I'm Brazilian,then I don't speak English.So writing in the script format is easier to me and a good way to avoid possibles grammatical errors. :nervous: :bowser:

Ok, no problem.

I'd be scared if you REALLY WERE between the ages of 3 and 6 :D.

Anyway, great story.

Make Alyson introduce herself to those 2!

Brilliant =)

Sorry for the lack of update, but here's more :D :

Later on... Alyson returned to the playground.
Lemmy: *Comes towards her and makes beckons*
Alyson: Why are you communicating to me as if I were deaf-mute?
Lemmy: You still can hear?!
Alyson: Is this a trick? Sure I do!
Lemmy: Ludwig's symphonies didn't drive you deaf?!!
Alyson: Aw, qualé?! He's not a bad composer or musician! Honestly, he's pretty better than lots of people in my country!
Lemmy: Well, if you say so... *Goes to do his own thing*
Ludwig: *Appears behind Alyson* Hey, thanks! By the way, what's your favorite genre of music?
Alyson: Actually I like any music except Opera, but one of my favorites is Rock!
Ludwig: . . . 'k... (A royal Princess that likes the genre Rock'n Roll? That's kinda odd...) *(o_O) face*
Alyson: Why this face, Cousin Ludwig?
Ludwig: Oh, nothing. *Goes to do his own thing*
Meanwhile at Peach's Castle...
Toadsworth: Princess... What are you so worried about?
Princess Peach, that is looking trought the window, replied:
Peach: Well... You know, it's been really long since Bowser's last attack. He's been too quiet for too long.
Toadsworth: And what's bad in this, Princess? He's not threatening our kingdom for a good while.
Peach: But he never took so long to strike back! There's something wrong.
Toadsworth: And what can be wrong with that fiend away from us?
Peach turns to Toadsworth, her worry is pretty big.
Peach: By the time he's taking, I'm afraid he's plotting something different... and more deadly.
At Mario's house...
Luigi: *In his pyjamas* You know, Bro. It's quite boring when Bowser is away for too long.
Mario: Yeah... No adventures... But at least we can get a good and deserved rest!
Luigi: Yawwwwn... Talking about "rest", I'm going to sleep more a bit...
Mario: Watch out for the Boos under your bed.
Luigi: MARIO!! *( D=< ) face*
Mario: *Snickers* *( XD ) face*
At the garden of Peach's Castle... Toad and Toadette are looking at the mountains in the horinzon. They could see Bowser's Keep far far away.
Toad: Bowser's been gone for too long! We can't even figure any life signal in his keep!
Toadette: Do you think he uhh... moved away?
Toad: He? Moving away?! Tch, that would happen only in our dreams!
Toadette: Whatever... But it's really weird that he didn't strike back yet...
Toad: Maybe he finally gave up...
Toadette: HA! He!? Give up?!! Now it's what would really happen only in our dreams!
Back at Bowser's Keep... In the Koopalings' playground, some Koopalings are causing a chaos while the others are doing their own thing. Alyson was sat in one corner of the playground reading stuff in her native language (In this case, Portuguese). She was reading a text until someone poked her left. She looked to her left and saw a small Koopa with red hair and eyebrown, with a white bandana with a pic of lots of fangs tied at his neck. He also was holding a kind of paintbrush. He had a curious look in his face.
Bowser Jr.: Hey, wha'cha reading? I can't understand what's written!
He looked again at the text. It's:

"Verdades Reescritas

- Você não é completamente inútil. Serve ao menos de mau exemplo.
- Se você não é parte da solução, é parte do problema.
- Errar é humano, mas achar em quem colocar a culpa é mais humano ainda.
- O importante não é saber, mas Ter o telefone de quem sebe.
- Quem sabe, sabe. Quem não sabe, é chefe!
- É bom deixar a bebida. Só tente se lembrar onde.
- Existe um mundo melhor, mas caríssimo.
- Trabalhar nunca matou ninguém, mas... para que se arriscar?
- Há duas palavras que abrem muitas portas: puxe e empurre.
- Não leve a vida tão a sério, afinal, você não sairá vivo dela!"

Bowser Jr.: I seriously can't understand it...
Alyson: You want me to translate it for you?
Bowser Jr.: Yeah! Tell me! Tell me what's written here!
Alyson: Sure, Cousin Junior! Lemme see... *Translating* "Rewritten Truths. . .
Bowser Jr.: It's the tittle, isn't it?
Alyson: Uh-hu. *Translating* . . . You're not totally useless, you serve at least as a bad example.. . .
Bowser Jr.: Hm... It's pretty true...
Alyson: . . . If you aren't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.. . .
Bowser Jr.: *Mimics Luigi in Mario Power Tennis* Oh... This... is... bad...
Alyson: *Giggles* Preeeeeeetty bad! *Translating* . . . To err is human, but find in who to put the blame on is more human indeed.. . .
Bowser Jr.: Wahahahaha!! Put your blame on someone else? This happens A LOT here! *( XP ) face*
Alyson: *Smiles at Junior's laughs* Tsk tsk... *Translating* . . . The important isn't know, but have the phone of the one that knows.. . .
Bowser Jr.: ...
Alyson: . . . Who knows, know. Who doesn't know, is boss!. . .
Bowser Jr.: Heheheheheh this explains why every Sub-Boss failed King Dad!
Alyson: . . . It's good to leave the booze. Just try to remember where.. . .
This time Bowser Jr. almost bursted out laughing.
Bowser Jr.: WAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's the alcoholic's old excuse!!
Alyson: *Snickers* *Translating* . . . There's a better world, but veeery expensive.. . .
Bowser jr.: *Still laughing a bit* Oh, my... That's plain true!
Alyson: *( X3 ) face* *Translating* . . . Work never killed anyone, but... why run the risk?. . .
Bowser Jr. was laughing so much he couldn't even talk.
Alyson: . . . There are two words that open many doors: push and pull. . .
Bowser Jr.: Heheheheheheheh at least those two words always work!
Alyson grinned this time.
Alyson: Cousin Junior, you gotta to listed to this last one! *Translating* . . . Don't take life so seriously, at last, you won't get out of it alive!"
That was the last straw. Bowser Jr. fell off laughing to death. Alyson grinned happy for making someone smile, happy and laugh at her new living place. The other Koopalings heard Junior's laughs.
Larry: What's going on with him?
Wendy: He's laughing, stupid.
Bowser Jr. was almost crying of so much laughing. When he finally relaxed, he said:
Bowser Jr.: By the way, Iggy told me that you're going to tell us a story about a "Freddy" guy tonight!
Alyson: That's true. But actually this story has 7 stories ( Counting "Fred VS Jason" out).
Bowser Jr.: And what kind of story is this?
Alyson: It's a good terror / horror story!
Bowser Jr.: *Gets kinda "hyper"* COOL! I'm gonna call King Dad, Kamek and Kammy to listen to it tonight!!
Alyson: ...Why?
Bowser Jr.: Why they love terror / horror stories! I'm sure they'll enjoy this one! But why the question?
Alyson: Nah, in my country, every time I wanted to tell some adult a story, they simply said they're too busy for "childish things".
Bowser Jr.: Well, the three adults I'm gonna call will enjoy your story of course!
Alyson: Well, fine, then.

To be continued...

Excellent story!

Oh, HOLY WAFFLES!! How long have I started this story! Well, it deserves an update... and no I'm NOT DEAD! :D

Then, a flash appeared and an odd Bob-omb appeared out of it. It looked like the normal Bob-omb, but white isntead of black or red, blue foot, dark blue eyes and even has a mouth. Alyson got thrilled and glomped the "Bob-omb".
Alyson: DAVID!! Oh, David! Eu não acredito que você me achou tão rápido! Você veio me visitar? *( <:D ) face*
David: O quê você acha? É claro que sim!! Afinal, você é a minha melhor amiga! *( ^_^) face*
Bowser Jr., who wasn't understanding a thing, asked puzzled:
Bowser Jr.: Alyson, what's going on? Who's this guy??
Alyson: His name's David Boom. He's my best friend from my home!
Lemmy: So he's the David one you mencioned before?
Iggy: Hello there, David! Welcome to Bowser's Keep!
David: ..................?
Alyson: Ahem... He doesn't understand English.
Iggy: Oh... Lemme guess, he came to visit you.
Alyson: Exactly!
Lemmy: About the flash thing... I didn't know Bob-ombs could teleport...
Alyson: David's not a Bob-omb like the ones you know. He's a Bob-boom, when Bob-booms explode, they "unexplode" in another place, sorta like a teleport.
David: Alyson, como você está morando muito longe agora, minhas visitas não podem durar muito. Tenho que ir, Dannah deve estar me esperando!
Alyson: Aww, você já está indo embora? Mas você está aqui a apenas 5 minutos!
David: Eu sei, mas tenho que ir agora. Quando eu não puder visitar você, eu telefono!
Alyson: Está bem... Mal posso esperar para ver você de novo. Tchau, David! Mande lembranças à Dannah!
David: Eu vou sim! Tchau, Alyson! *Explodes*
Bowser Jr.: Wow, that visit was fast!
Iggy: But who's the "Dannah" person?
Alyson: Dannah's David's twin sister.
Lemmy: *Elbows Iggy* It seems we click! *( XD ) face*
Iggy: Lemmy, we're not twins. *( ¬¬ ) face*

Meanwhile with Bowser and Kamek...

Bowser: WHAT!? No! it's not going to work! We already tried it with Junior and it turned out wrecking us and my vacation! How do you expect it to work with Alyson!?
Kamek: Trust me, Your Worriness. It'll work! Unlike Junior, Alyson's TOO innocent. When more ingenuous she may be, easier it will be for us.
Bowser: You better be right, Kamek. Or else you'll be fired! And when I say fired I mean FIRED!!!
Kamek: Gulp! Stay still, Your Angerness. You must stay calm in this!
Bowser: Grr you're right! Now, go and get Alyson... Let's put our plan to work... Heh heh heh heh...
Kamek: Sure my King... Right way. *Leaves*
Alyson was playing with Bowser Jr. in the playground when...
Kamek: *Enters in the playground* Princess Alyson? King Bowser wants to talk to you! Please follow me.
Alyson: Hmm... Ok, Godfather Kamek.
Kamek: (... "Godfather"!? Ah, well.) This way, child.
Kamek then left the playground with Alyson following him.
Back with Bowser... He was calm but impatient waiting for Kamek. His back was turned to the door. The door opened showing Kamek's entrance.
Kamek: Your Awfulness, I brought the girl as you ordered.
Kamek stepped aside to give Alyson the way into the room.
Alyson: ...You want to talk to me..., Uncle Bowser...?
Bowser, without turning around, gave a sly grin and said:
Bowser: Yes, my dear niece... It's something very serious, so pay attention (Gwahaha, it's going to be easier than I thought, heh!)...
At the playground with the Koopalings... They were wondering what just happened.
Bowser Jr.: Hey! Why did Kamek take Alyson?
Iggy: I remember he said King Dad wanted to talk to her... Urgent!
Wendy: But why? I wanna know! I wanna know!!
Ludwig: I got an idea!!
Lemmy: Geez... It means flunk!
Ludwig: *Ironic* Haha very funny... *(¬¬) face* I was thinking about one or two of us going to spy on them.
Morton: But you all know what might and will happen to us if King Dad find out that we're spying on his top secret talks... *(O_O') face*
The Koopalings got silent. Noone of them wanted to run the risk and end up in the dungeon, but all of them wanted to find out what's happening. Larry then broke the silence:
Larry: You know what? I'm going to go! I'm diying of curiosity!
Roy: Me too!!
So, Larry and Roy were walking in the hallways looking for where Bowser, Kamek and Alyson was.
Roy: Darn! I'm not seeing them anywhere!
Larry: Shhhh...! *Whispers* I'm hearing them behind this door!
Larry and Roy quietly tilted and leaned their hears on the door to listen to Bowser's talk.
Back at Bowser, Kamek and Alyson...
Alyson: It's something I can help with?
Bowser: I believe so, kiddo. Have you ever wondered about... Your aunt?
Alyson: ...My aunt...? She isn't here, is she?
Bowser turned around to talk to Alyson in the eyes.
Bowser: No, she isn't. Actually she's in another kingdom.
Kamek: The Mushroom Kingdom.
Alyson: Mushroom... Kingdom...? I don't get it! If she's your wife, shouldn't she stay here with you?
Kamek: That's the bad part.
Bowser: The Mushroom Kingdom is our enemy. A magician of theirs hypnotized and brainwashed her. Now she thinks she's the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom and even worse: She thinks we're her enemies!
Alyson: Oh, that's awful!! Being taken away from your own family and being forced to forget and fight against it... That's simply... Unforgivable!!
Alyson was extremately shocked and disturbed. Bowser was very satisfied for tricking her like that... But a small part of him was felling really bad and sad for her. But why? He solved to not bother and continued the "drama".
Bowser: Sigh. She and the Mushroom Kingdom frequently attack our kingdom, and I can't retort! The spell on her is very strong and extremately hard to break!
Alyson: But can't Godfather Kamek break it?
Kamek: Maybe... But the magic used on her is different of the ones I have aknowledge. Besides it, if I want to break the spell, I must have her here to study her and find a way to break the spell.
Alyson: Enough of it!!! Enough!!
Alyson put her hands on her ears and shaked her head. She couldn't stand that any longer. She couldn't just stay there listening to that monstruosity done to her aunt. She had to do something!
Alyson: I must do something! I want to help! I'm going to help!! C'mon! Tell me what can I do?!
Bowser: ... Well... You can help our lil' army of men that we're going to send to kidnap--Cough!--Err rescue your aunt from there and bring her here.
Alyson: I'll do it! But how am I going to know who is she? How does she look like, Uncle Bowser?
Bowser: She has long blonde hair and radiant blue eyes. She dresses a long pink dress with a blue jewel on it.
Alyson: And what's her... Name?
Bowser: Heh? Her name's Princess Peach Toadstool.
Alyson: ... Aunt Peach...

To be continued...

I can tell you're putting a lot of effort into this whole thing. Keep up the good work.

The new princess = hannah montanah and the prince = lolkid500 and hannah and lolkid500 marry and live happily ever after

lolkid500 said:
The new princess = hannah montanah and the prince = lolkid500 and hannah and lolkid500 marry and live happily ever after

Homer: Why you little!!!

*facepalm*

Back