3DS Ambassador Program Part 2

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Mario4Ever
With ten free GBA games coming out as part of the Ambassador Program before the end of the year, which of those announced thus far are you most excited about, and what do you hope is included among those that have yet to be announced?

I'm looking forward to Super Mario Advance 3, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, and Metroid Fusion, and I'd like to see Superstar Saga, perhaps Ruby/Sapphire, DKC2, Sonic Battle, and for kicks, Golden Sun (I think that TLOZ: The Minish Cap will be one of the games arriving, but I've already got OoT, the first two Zeldas, Link's Awakening, and Four Swords, which I think is enough Zelda for now ;)).

Super Mario Advance 3, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Metroid Fusion, WarioWare, and Mario vs DK are known for sure.
While that's said, I hope it'll be filled in by Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Yoshi's Island, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokémon Emerald, and Kirby & The Amazing Mirror.
I honestly don't think you'll ever see Sonic Battle in the Ambassador Program, since the NES games are all Nintendo-Published games too.
But I still hope there are some good GBA games, as I've put most of my attention to the Gamecube, when the GBA was the main handheld of the same generation (I only liked games with 3D models back then).

They said at the end of this year, though.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
They said at the end of this year, though.

I think they said by the end of the year.

I have a bunch of them, excited for Yoshi's Island though. Minish Cap sounds good too.

We're getting The Minish Cap too? That's good, because after getting Four Swords, I was planning on buying that one on GBA. Now it'll be free on my 3DS.

Fawfulfury65 said:
We're getting The Minish Cap too? That's good, because after getting Four Swords, I was planning on buying that one on GBA. Now it'll be free on my 3DS.
It's not coming, but I hope it will. First I got OoT3D, then the original LoZ, then The Adventure of Link, then Four Swords... wow. So much service.

Lumpy Space Princess said:
Mario Kart will be nice to see, it will give me memories from when I had the game.

I want Superstar Saga a lot though.
Have both. Didn't really like Super Circuit that much though.

Nabber Simpson said:
Mario Kart will be nice to see, it will give me memories from when I had the game.

I've never played Superstar Saga, so I want it to be one really bad

Nabber Simpson said:

It's good enough to get if you don't have it.

Nabber Simpson said:
Nabber Simpson said:

Yeah but I sold my Game Boy Advance to get a DS, and then sold it again for a DSi, and then for a 3DS, so I can't play Gameboy games.

It's good enough to get if you don't have it.

I still have my GBASP, but it's battery is kind of broken so it has to be plugged in whenever you play it.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Super Mario Advance 3, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Metroid Fusion, WarioWare, and Mario vs DK are known for sure.
While that's said, I hope it'll be filled in by Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Yoshi's Island, Zelda: Minish Cap, Pokémon Emerald, and Kirby & The Amazing Mirror.
I honestly don't think you'll ever see Sonic Battle in the Ambassador Program, since the NES games are all Nintendo-Published games too.
But I still hope there are some good GBA games, as I've put most of my attention to the Gamecube, when the GBA was the main handheld of the same generation (I only liked games with 3D models back then).

You do realize that Super Mario Advance 3 is Yoshi's Island, right? Anyway, I also think that Sonic Battle is unlikely, but I think it'd be a nice addition. It was one of my favorite GBA games aside from Superstar Saga. Also, another reason I listed it is that I have a ton of GBA games but have no means to play them, since I traded my DS Lite to shave 100 dollars off of the 3DS, and my Micro's been dead for years (I think I lost the charger). I doubt that Nintendo will put terrible games on there (maybe one) since the Ambassador Program is supposed to be a sort of "thank you" for sticking with the 3DS all this time (anyone else get it at launch?).

Oh, right.
I had Super Mario Bros. 3 in my mind.
Then I hope Super Mario Advance 4 will be there too.

I actually had mine almost a full month before the official launch in Europe (got it March 4th, European launch: March 25th), but that was a Japanese version.

I NEEd to play Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Gen 3 is the only game I haven't gotten a single taste of.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Yoshi's Island is already confirmed and I think Super Mario Advanced 2 should be added as it is one of the two main Mario games I have never played. (Super Mario Sunshine being the other)

Back