Favourite evil Species(NO SUBS)

Favourite evil Species

  • Koopa

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goomba

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thwomp

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whomp

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bob-omb

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dry Bones(don't count em as a sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hammer Bro.(don't count em as a sub)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pirahna Plant

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chain Chomp

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheep-Cheep

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bullet Bill

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shy Guy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakitu

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tap-Tap(walking ones)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
who's your favourite out of the main species.
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Well, of course I like Boos the best! Why else would I be KING Boo?
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Thwomp.
Angry blocks for the win.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Paper Jorge said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
who's your favourite out of the main species.
Tap Tap is a main species? I Loled when I saw that. =3
Well he's not a sub-species...
Tap Taps with legs are main in the yoshi series and whomp is definetly a main.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Paper Jorge said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
who's your favourite out of the main species.
Tap Tap is a main species? I Loled when I saw that. =3
Well he's not a sub-species...
Tap Taps with legs are main in the yoshi series and whomp is definetly a main.
Tap Taps aren't main! I barely see them in Yoshi games.
Don't even get me started on Whomps.
play yoshi's island ds and usally wherever theres a thwomp theres a whomp and there has been whomp boss's a.k.a Whomp King and tap taps have the giant tap tap.
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Super Yoshi10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Paper Jorge said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
who's your favourite out of the main species.
Tap Tap is a main species? I Loled when I saw that. =3
Well he's not a sub-species...
Tap Taps with legs are main in the yoshi series and whomp is definetly a main.
Tap Taps aren't main! I barely see them in Yoshi games.
Don't even get me started on Whomps.
play yoshi's island ds and usally wherever theres a thwomp theres a whomp and there has been whomp boss's a.k.a Whomp King and tap taps have the giant tap tap.
One of each. :roll: Wow. My point is destroyed. :roll:

They aren't major. Let's drop it.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Paper Jorge said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
who's your favourite out of the main species.
Tap Tap is a main species? I Loled when I saw that. =3
Well he's not a sub-species...
Tap Taps with legs are main in the yoshi series and whomp is definetly a main.
Tap Taps aren't main! I barely see them in Yoshi games.
Don't even get me started on Whomps.
play yoshi's island ds and usally wherever theres a thwomp theres a whomp and there has been whomp boss's a.k.a Whomp King and tap taps have the giant tap tap.
One of each. :roll: Wow. My point is destroyed. :roll:

They aren't major. Let's drop it.
ok but I'm still saying that whomps are major
 

Dodoman

King Bowser
Super Yoshi10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Paper Jorge said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
who's your favourite out of the main species.
Tap Tap is a main species? I Loled when I saw that. =3
Well he's not a sub-species...
Tap Taps with legs are main in the yoshi series and whomp is definetly a main.
Tap Taps aren't main! I barely see them in Yoshi games.
Don't even get me started on Whomps.
play yoshi's island ds and usally wherever theres a thwomp theres a whomp and there has been whomp boss's a.k.a Whomp King and tap taps have the giant tap tap.
One of each. :roll: Wow. My point is destroyed. :roll:

They aren't major. Let's drop it.
ok but I'm still saying that whomps are major
ok but I'm still saying that you're wrong
 
Top