Amazing Race Forum Edition

Me too!

Also PY, as seeing people will be inactive during Cristmas, I'll give us a break through those days, and hole off until the new year to continue.

Since you don't know, Aperture Science is from Portal and Blood Gulch is from Halo.

Alright this is starting right now! I'll be sending PM for the first challenge. For your information:

Route Info: If you get this in a PM, you must choose a vehicle and press your luck, hoping to get the fastest vehicle to get to the next area.
Detour: This type of challenge gives you two different challenges to choose from.
Regular Challenge: A standard challenge

There are a lot more options on the show, but it's easiest just to do this. I may throw in things like U-turns though later

I like the U-turns. Please include 1.

If it's like this, it may take long. SMASHER PLEASE COME ONLINE!!!

Could you tell us who's replied so far at least?

Dry-Petey said:
SMASHER PLEASE COME ONLINE!!!

make me

and yeah I remembered that I signed up for this so here i am. Let's do it.

If these people don't respond tomorrow they automatically get 2 hours!

Red Team:Supremo
Purple Team:Lily
Black Team:Paper Yoshi
Lime Green Team:New Super Yoshi

Please respond! I got the next challenge ready by the way

Can people get Modkilled if they are not active.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Can people get Modkilled if they are not active.
No, considering they'd get bad times and would get out anyway. Supremo didn't respond, so he automatically gets 2 hours. Here was the time it took for each star, and who picked each star.

Yellow Warp Star:20 minutes
Red Warp Star:1 hour and 30 minutes- Pyro
Pink Warp Star:1 hour- NSY, BBY, Dry-Petey
Green Warp Star:10 minutes- BEST TIME! Quizmo, Toad85
Blue Warp Star:2 hours- Smasher, Paper Yoshi, Supremo
Purple Warp Star:30 minutes- Nabber, Lily

No one chose Yellow. The big winners are Quizmo and Toad85 with 10 minutes. And sadly, Smasher, Paper Yoshi, and Supremo got the 2 hours. Challenge being sent!

Back