Amazing Race Forum Edition

RAINBOWZ!
One thing, what do we do when there's a Roadblock?

I've never watched the show (at least not a full episode of it), but I know the general gist of how to play it.

It's not that hard guys, don't worry. It's basically challenges, and if you do them the best you get the lowest amount of time added to your score, and of a week, the team with the highest score loses. If you miss a challenge you get a plus 1 or 2 hour, depending on the challenge.

Also, here is my list of places. We need 14.

Hyrule Castle
Avalar
The Planet of the Pikmin
Donkey Kong Jungle
Animal Crossing: The City.
Luigi's Mansion
N. Sanity Island
Dream Land
Cosmic Observatory
Delfino Plaza
Patch Land
Bowser Castle
Dragon Realms
Final Destination

Indigo Plateau(Pokemon)
Dream Land

Don't play Pokemon, don't know what Nabber's are from either. I'll add Dream Land (It will be based off the new game Return to Dreamland, using the worlds)

Also, don't play Sonic that much to know enough challenges to do.

Also Cosmic Vin, I would do that, but it's to minor to make enough challenges into it.

Las Vegas(it appears in some city desruction games)

QuizmoManiac said:
Rosalina's Observeratory
I do like that suggestion. I'll add that along with Delfino Plaza. I'll choose the rest guys, so thanks for your help

EDIT: This is the list in order, top one is the first place we go to, and so down so forth.

Cosmic Observatory
The Planet of the Pikmin
Dream Land
Patch Land
Donkey Kong Jungle
N. Sanity Island
Luigi's Mansion
Animal Crossing: The City.
Avalar
Dragon Realms
Delfino Plaza
Hyrule Castle
Bowser Castle
Final Destination

ALSO:

If one of the players don't post here withing this weekend, they will be replaced. I need to make sure you're active!

I'm active! Well, not as active as I once was, but I'm here nonetheless!

Just a quick question, NSM. Is the game going to end after December 21st? I want to know that because I'm traveling to the beach on that day, and internet is horrible there, so I might get rather inactive from Dec 21st to Jan 4th.

Back