Amazing Race Forum Edition

Okay, I definitely failed that one. I haven't played a lot of those games.

Though I did get confirmation that I got at least one right and I know I got number two right.

I got a lot of them wrong (hopefully he counts general descriptions)

Oh yeah, if I don't know the exact name (like with number one), but give a description, do I get it right? Because then I want to do it over again.

Yep i knew what number one was but i didn't know the names (also the DK one could have had multiple answers)

Here were the answers!

1. Brighton and Twila
2. Goron
3. Purple Pikmin
4. Bowser
5. Kiddy Kong
6. X Parasite
7. Prince Fluff
8. Grado
9. Red
10. Penta Penguin
11. Orbs

If it was close, I gave you 5 minutes for the question and I excepted a few off answers for 0 minutes. Most people got 5 wrong and I think I may have typed it wrong

Times are adjusted:
Nabber:1:05
Toad85:1:05
Dry-Petey:1:10
Goomba'sShoe15:1:10
Lily:1:10
Quizmo:1:10
Yoshidude:1:20
Vinnie:1:40
NSY:1:50
BBY:2:00

No one did very great.... NSY would have won, but he had the time disadvantage. BBY is in last, Nabber and Toad85 in first by 5 minutes.

Challenge being sent!

It's a boss challenge! Experimenting with it, give me feedback at the end if you like it or not, and if so, I may include a couple more

Alright your attacks have been updated! Also if you lose spin, Papu automatically gets two Squash attacks, in case I forgot to tell you guys.

If you didn't send in for the first attack, you get a minus 50 HP!

Send your second attack in! They will be updated either Sunday or Monday

Why do I have a disadvantage, that's really unfair.

Skyward Yoshi said:
Why do I have a disadvantage, that's really unfair.
Because you joined back in late, causing me to change the schedule and other things like that.

Anyway you won't go unless my brother gets on. He's always playing Black Ops, so you still have a good chance.

Back