Amazing Race Forum Edition

I'll drop out of this game.

I don't have enough time to do the challenges. Good luck everyone!

Do i have to make my own Poem (also is Paper Yoshi going out this round)

I am sorry to say this Yoshidude but please can I have my space back now NSM. Sorry YD99 :'(.

Lips said:
Skyward Yoshi said:
Lips said:
You should take Paper Yoshis
But I want the same position as before.
Why
1. I will have a unfair disadvantage
2. I was part of the Lime Green team and I want to stay part of it
3. It was only one challenge that made me leave.

I say let SY back in the race after Leg 4. That way he can sub for someone without having an unfair disadvantage or advantage.

EDIT: That's NSY. How the fuck did I forget the N.

What? That was one challenge and a luck-based challenge! That doesn't allow for anyone to get much of an advantage that's not out of luck.

A. you're just saying that because you're in first.
B. just because he makes the rules doesn't mean Nabber can't complain.

I would say the same thing if i wasn't in first i'm just sick and tired of hearing people complain

Lips said:
I would say the same thing if i wasn't in first i'm just sick and tired of hearing people complain
Oh, did I forget to put [/sarcasm] by #A? I'm sorry if you thought that was serious.

I'm going home. Goodbye, not-cruel competetion.

Guys, yes it's my game, but Nabber does get a right to speak. NSY will come in next round, but will have a 1:30 minute time disadvantage.

I have decided to end the challenge, and just count Paper Yoshi as the person who got out. No ones poems were too great anyway just a little chuckle here and there.

So, challenge will be sent!

New Super Mario said:
Guys, yes it's my game, but Nabber does get a right to speak. NSY will come in next round, but will have a 1:30 minute time disadvantage.

I have decided to end the challenge, and just count Paper Yoshi as the person who got out. No ones poems were too great anyway just a little chuckle here and there.

So, challenge will be sent!
Dude, poems aren't meant to be funny. It's literally impossible to write a funny poem as far as I can tell.

Back