Create your own mario character!:D

Waluigi17

Goomba
In this thread you make up your own mario character, explain where they came from, what they look like and what they do. Here's my created character:

Pario

Pario was made when Peach and Mario got busy. That is why he is named Pario. He wears a light blue shirt and hat, and over that are dark blue overalls. He is just 3 feet tall and 30 pounds, he crys alot and has amazing running skills though. He sprints nearly at the speed of sound. But unfortunately he is not very good at jumping at all. He has yet to fufill his first journey.

I have my own Mario comic series, and my newest character is still unnamed, because I can't think of a name for him, so you'll have to help me out there.

He was created when E. Gadd was showing his cloning device to Luigi, who had needed to clone Peach while Mario was at Bowser's castle for reasons too complicated to explain now. E. Gadd was saying that it still needed work, as it would always alter the clone in some way or ways, sometimes the difference was small, other times it was large. He was warning Luigi that he had better not use it now, or Peach's clone might be nothing like her until Gadd could find the missing component. As he opened it up to show to Luigi the problem, Wario and Waluigi meanwhile were nearby, running from the cops for causing their usual trouble. They had no idea where they were, but they happened to be right by Gadd's house. They didn't realize anyone was inside, and as they ran full speed to the door so they could hide in the house, Wario stumbled as he was pulling the door open, causing Waluigi to trip on him, though not fall over, but continue to slip and slide on the wet floor due to E. Gadd having cleaned the house before Luigi came. When Waluigi turned around, he was so dumbfounded to see Luigi and E. Gadd sitting by some machine, their mouths gaping wide open, he lost his balance completely, and fell forward into the cloning machine. Wario was still on the floor the whole time, oblivious to what happened. A few seconds later, two people stepped out of the machine: Waluigi, and a similarly tall and lanky fellow, though his overalls were storm gray, and his shirt and hat were navy blue, the upside down L on his hat black. The mustache was almost the same, though it stuck out more than up. The rings under his eyes were black, his ears were even longer and pointier, and his shoes were black. Since he had no name, everyone just referred to him as "Waluigi's clone". His voice is less nasal and more evil sounding than Waluigi, and he himself is even more evil than Waluigi. Now, another side storyline in the series to keep track of...

Wapeach, Wayoshi, Wabowser, Wadonkey Kong.

Beach. Waluigi's princess from the land of eggplants.

(She's constantly on her time of the month and it allows her to shoot fire out her mouth)

The Green Little Stone Eating Beast
A green little stone eating beast who is little, green and eats... rocks. OMGPLOTTVIZT

Maka said:
Beach. Waluigi's princess from the land of eggplants.

(She's constantly on her time of the month and it allows her to shoot fire out her mouth)
These are the things that make me glad I'm a guy. A monthly visitor every day, and I would kill myself... o_0

Uniju said:
Bad fanon is bad.

I just want Marty. :[

FINALLY, someone willing to stand up.

But just for fun...

SPAMIO

Kills all people who make spam-type threads on forums.

Name:Maria
Info:Maria is the daughter of Luigi and Daisy.When she was a baby,she got kidnapped by a 9th Bowser Child,making Luigi go on a quest to find her.While Luigi was battling the Koopa Child,Maria was carried away by heavy winds,never to be seen again.Now 13,Maria goes on a quest to find her father and help defeat the mushroom kingdom.

Bowsina: Bowser's wife and mother of the K-lings and Jr. She left Bowser two years after she got Bowser because her children became annoying. She lives at the other side of the Mushoom Planet.

PaperStriker said:
Bowsina: Bowser's wife and mother of the K-lings and Jr. She left Bowser two years after she got Bowser because her children became annoying. She lives at the other side of the Mushoom Planet.

At least that one made some sense.

Try to, er, steer away from any reproductive references in the fanon.

Eario & Eluigi said:
Info:Maria is the daughter of Luigi and Daisy.When she was a baby,she got kidnapped by a 9th Bowser Child,making Luigi go on a quest to find her.While Luigi was battling the Koopa Child,Maria was carried away by heavy winds,never to be seen again.Now 13,Maria goes on a quest to find her father and help defeat the mushroom kingdom.
I had an idea for characters named Maria and Louise but it was Mario and Luigi's sisters.

videoguy93 said:
Eario & Eluigi said:
I had an idea for characters named Maria and Louise but it was Mario and Luigi's sisters.
O'Chunks called Mario "Maria" in chapter 1-3 in SPM... =/

The Tinker
Guy who's good at mechanics and destroying buildings. He betrayed Blizzard and joined Nintendo in stead.

Petunia Gadd (AKA P. Gadd) , wife of Elvin Gadd (AKA E. Gadd). She makes no inventions, but recipes of strange drinks and food, like a drink to turning you into someone else for a time.

PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
Eario & Eluigi said:
That's just his accent though.:/

Arend said:
Petunia Gadd (AKA P. Gadd) , wife of Elvin Gadd (AKA E. Gadd). She makes no inventions, but recipes of strange drinks and food, like a drink to turning you into someone else for a time.
Hmmm.... Chef P. Gadd, wife of Prof. E. Gadd. That's not a bad idea!!! :D

videoguy93 said:
PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
Eario & Eluigi said:
I think he calls Mario Maria in all languages. nd a Scotch accent in French? :|
NO WAI.

PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
PaperStriker said:
videoguy93 said:
Eario & Eluigi said:
I think he calls Mario Maria in all languages. nd a Scotch accent in French? :|
NO WAI.
even so...

lucy koopa: a far relative of bowser, she is a koopa-human hybrid, she wasn't very popular with the boys, but she studied genetic and find a way to get an totally human apareance, but she can trnsform into her koopa half, and from them, she became a very reconaisable genetic. from that on, she helped much people of many species with terrible sickness, with some beneficial side-efects. bowser heard about that and send his troops to kidnap her

next part comming soon

Back