Super Mario Stadium Baseball for the Wii:D

Waluigi17

Goomba
This is a new game, it has just begun its creation, the graphics of the screenshots are in the first stage of the games production, this is rumored to be released in June, here are the only screenshots out yet. Did anyone like and own Mario Superstar Baseball for the Gamecube??I did, and I loved it so Im excited for this game:lol:
first-look-super-mario-stadium-baseball-20071010082328080.jpg

first-look-super-mario-stadium-baseball-20071010082327564.jpg

first-look-super-mario-stadium-baseball-20071010082327048.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

You can see that Mario, Wario and Peach are right-handed and Yoshi and Bowser are left-handed. Bowser Jr. is right-handed in batting, but left-handed in pitching. :)
(I'm so silly, I know :) :D )

yeah, but you have to take the fact that its still has a lot of work to be done...it wont come out until June...

They betta bring Dixie Kong back.
Best. Kong. Ever.

Thats another thing i love about mario baseball titles, is that the game always had characters you never really get to enjoy anywhere else for example: Dixie Kong, Noki, Majikoopa, and Paragoomba, and tons more..

Waluigi17 said:
Thats another thing i love about mario baseball titles, is that the game always had characters you never really get to enjoy anywhere else for example: Dixie Kong, Noki, Majikoopa, and Paragoomba, and tons more..
"baseball titles"?
You mean spinoff titles altogether? >_>

WTF, indeed. What the hell did Dodoman say that was mean? =|

On an different note, anyone a bit confused on who could make it as a new character? The only team Captain I can come up with, are characters from Namco's other series. OMG! NO!! PLEASE, DON'T PUT PACMAN AND KLONOA IN!! D=

Back