Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen of the Black Puddle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Would be nice to Specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

SonicMario

Star Spirit
Hey why not? Just thought of starting a thread for what is possibly my favorite cartoon of All-Time so far. It of course ended a long while ago but it still has been replaying on Cartoon Network in the US even nowadays and it deserves every one of those replays.

Most episodes were entertaining to watch and was sometimes actually legitimately scary (Speaking of which, it's October so I think the month of Halloween's great for this) or creepy but nonetheless was enjoyable enough as it balanced it out with Humor and Heartwarming moments.

So what are your guys favorite Courage episodes? Favorite recurring characters? Favorite villains?

EDIT: Episodes Removed because welll.... they got removed on Youtube :V

I'm not sure what episode it was, but there was one where they were searching for Courage in Mount Rushmore and they were using a giant que-tip. That was great.

I think there was another one where aliens landed and they used Muriel and Eustace as Rock Em Sock Em Robots. God, that was hilarious.

Dr. Javelin said:
I'm not sure what episode it was, but there was one where they were searching for Courage in Mount Rushmore and they were using a giant que-tip. That was great.

I think there was another one where aliens landed and they used Muriel and Eustace as Rock Em Sock Em Robots. God, that was hilarious.

Courage was and still is one of the creepiest shows I've seen. Also:

Northern Verve said:
Oh almost forgot, here's a channel that has alot of the episodes up for watching. The other episodes are Youtube somewhere as well but this one has quite alot of easily findable ones (He has up to mid-Season 3) http://www.youtube.com/user/Aldamon555
I love you.

I didn't even know this show was over (in fact now that I look it up, it only ran for 3 years I guess)

All I remember is that it scared the crap out of me when I was little.

Freaky Fred and The Curse of King Ramses were some of my most favorite episodes from that show.

Northern Verve said:
Favorite villains?

Le Quack and Freaky Fred.

Nonetheless, the second best show Cartoon Network ever had. (Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy is first, of couse.)

I liked Le Quack.
I had nightmares about Freaky Fred when I was younger.

The only thing that freaks me out in Courage still is Violin Girl. Otherwise I can handle anything else from the series

Even that "You're not perfect" thing wasn't creepy to me. It looked weird but I never got how people can be afraid of it (I'm sure some people could say the same for Violin Girl but I digress)

Northern Verve said:
Oh my God, I loved that episode so much as a kid. It's a lot funnier now that I know Ringo Starr did the voice for those ducks.

That "You're not perfect thing is just weird"
It makes no sense.

I've been watching the show with Jorge on Steam alot. And some Courage moments have become running gags for us. Like with the Eustace saying "NOPE, NOT GETTING OUT OF THIS CHAIR"

Another classic CN show. I watched it a lot, along with the others. Not really much to say, except I like all the different kinds of monsters you see in this show.

And despite the name of the show, Courage really does live up to his name where it counts.

Hypnotoad said:

I think I'm going to have nightmares.

But yeah, this was a great show. Definitely scared the hell out of me when I was younger, but it still remains a classic.

Chandelure said:
Hypnotoad said:

I think I'm going to have nightmares.
That's something this show was also good at. FREAKING YOU OUT! Other "scary" shows would try to freak out you, but this is probably the first time(while growing up, anyway) that a show has something that's genuinely scary/freaky, AND is also played for laughs.

I wish Courage got some sort of soundtrack or at least downloadable music from the series. They did a nice job with the music use. I especially loved it when they used classical ones like Ride of the Valkyries, Hall of the Mountain King, The Nutcracker Suite, etc.

Like the theme for Dr. Zalost:

Or Katz theme:

To Freaky Fred's creepy La La La La theme:

One I really wish to see is King Ramse's background music (Not the Man in Gauze theme) that usually played when he was saying "Return the Slab". Also the music whenever Courage was running or went to the computer is never anywhere. That makes me sad :(

Northern Verve said:
I wish Courage got some sort of soundtrack or at least downloadable music from the series. They did a nice job with the music use. I especially loved it when they used classical ones like Ride of the Valkyries, Hall of the Mountain King, The Nutcracker Suite, etc.

Like the theme for Dr. Zalost:

Or Katz theme:

To Freaky Fred's creepy La La La La theme:

One I really wish to see is King Ramse's background music (Not the Man in Gauze theme) that usually played when he was saying "Return the Slab". Also the music whenever Courage was running or went to the computer is never anywhere. That makes me sad :(
Speaking of songs...

I put up a poll. Would you guys like it if I put youtube links to every single episode on Youtube? Aldamon doesn't exactly have all of them yet. But I know all the episodes are on Youtube.

And mind you I was a bit bored so I put some Joke answers as well.

Northern Verve said:
I put up a poll. Would you guys like it if I put youtube links to every single episode on Youtube? Aldamon doesn't exactly have all of them yet. But I know all the episodes are on Youtube.

And mind you I was a bit bored so I put some Joke answers as well.

If I recall, isn't it illegal to post Cartoon Network TV show episodes on YouTube?

Back