Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen of the Black Puddle

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Would be nice to Specify)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
MnSG said:
Northern Verve said:
I put up a poll. Would you guys like it if I put youtube links to every single episode on Youtube? Aldamon doesn't exactly have all of them yet. But I know all the episodes are on Youtube.

And mind you I was a bit bored so I put some Joke answers as well.

If I recall, isn't it illegal to post Cartoon Network TV show episodes on YouTube?

It's technially illegal for any sort of cartoon or shows to be put on Youtube. But most of these Courage eps have been up for months and unless a stuck-up Cartoon Network higher-up takes them down.

Similarly only some companies get butthurt about their shows being put on Youtube *coughcoughviacomcoughcough* While others like Hasbro with Friendship is Magic have been incredibly lenient about episodes being put up. It's only been trolls who have flagged and took down FiM videos.

* Video Link *

Let me revive this thread by showing you guys something I made on Garry's Mod.

Features Eustace's chair gag from the episode "Klub Katz", the Windmill Vandals from the episode "Windmill Vandals" hurr durggh and possibly the most famous scene from the series, the Ramses' RETURN THE SLAAABBBB.

RETURN THE SLAAABBBB OR SUFFER MY CURSE!

I love almost all the villains in this series. Ramses was creepy but he was the awesome type of creepy. The Background music whenever he's about to say Return the Slab always gave me chills. The good kind of chills.

as much as I hate Freaky Fred I got to admit they did a good job making him genuinely scary

i cry everytime i see him

Paper Jorge said:
as much as I hate Freaky Fred I got to admit they did a good job making him genuinely scary

i cry everytime i see him

His cameo appearance in that Dodgeball episode (the episode featuring most of the first season villains) was just as funny, because Courage obviously fears that man.

Anyone who has acess to the Uk branch of Cartoon Network, Courage is shown every weeknight at 9.
I used to love this show. Nowadays it's lost some of its appeal to me.

Alright. I added Youtube links for ever episode in the Series. If I made a mistake in any of the links please tell me and I can fix it. For now, enjoy some Courage!

EDIT: Oh damn I tried to make a new poll but apparently you lose the ability to set a new poll if you put a set date to it... Can any mods in here fix this at all?

Favorite villain? That's a tough one...

Although, I've always had a certain fondness for the Cajun Fox. I like his theme song that plays throughout his episode, and also his shades, that cover-up his goofy eyes.

Not to mention, a cooking theme! I like that kind of thing!

Smashgoom202 said:
Pinkie Pie said:
Smashgoom202 said:
his theme song that plays throughout his episode
I must say, that song reminds me of a Yoshi's Island song.
...You know, now that I think about it, me too! :yoshi:
And the chase scene of when Cajun Fox keeps stealing Muriel is rather reminiscent of when Bandits keep taking away your baby and you have to repeatedly retrieve it back imo.

Well that was to be expected. Heck, I remember when all 4Kids programs were taken down, because the 4Kids website contains a page where you can view episodes of the shows that 4Kids owns the licenses to.

Tonight I'll change the links to the one channel that still does have them. (Even if well... Jupiterhero might be targeting anytime soon as well)

oh my I didn't know what to vote for favorite villain

Le Quack was awesome, Ramses was memorable, King of Flan was funny and Freaky Fred is GENUINELY SCARY and probably the best in terms of everything imo

but i voted doc gerbil because I love gerbils and the song and chase scene in the ep make him all cool and stuff

Smashgoom: I gotta be honest I saw that last night. I was jumping in excitement. But then I looked at the upload date.

If this was 100% real. You'd think we would of heard about it earlier then we did.

EDIT: I also sent a message to the person who made the video and he replied

My good Sir.

First I would like to express my greatest gratitude for viewing the video. All I can say is wait & see. I grew up watching that little purple canine & I love the series. Never relinquish thy faith. The Truth will be revealed in due time.

Forever Your Friend
- Ramgking

I don't know if he's doing further trickery or not. It kind of gives me a little bit of 5% hope that there's a chance. But I still just don't know.

Yeah believe me for the moment last night that I thought it was real. I was about as happy as I was when I found out Sonic was in Brawl. But then I just felt this utter disappointment when I looked into the details on the upload date and how nothing else reported on it.

I guess I gotta blame Seth on Equestria Daily. I saw a post that he put on the site that had the video and only saw the video first, and the video looked so good and even legit that at first I thought there was no way this was fake.

And I had to go to bed feeling that disappointment all night. Seriously it's been a long time since I was this disappointed about something.

I almost feel like it was kind of a "dick move" on Seth's part. If you like Courage, fine, but don't try to raise up everyone's hopes, especially on a blog that's mostly dedicated to ponies.

Back