Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Rad Dudesman

King Bowser
I got it AND Super Mario Galaxy today. For those who have Mario & Sonic, what's your favorite event? Who's your favorite character?

I havent really played much, but my favorite event so far is the Trampoline. I havent decided my favorite character yet. And the game can tire you quickly. The motion for running is some good excercise.

My friend says it's bad...
I think I'll hold out for the DS one.

Pokemon DP said:
My friend says it's bad...
I think I'll hold out for the DS one.
What if I say it's good? =)
Well, you'll have to clone yourself, because he's not the only one who says it's bad.

King Boo said:
MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU! *creates 999,999 clones. All 10,000 of us say its good.
Well... you're a Boo. How can I trust you?
Anyway, I saw this retarded commercial where guys in big plastic Mario and Sonic costumes (think about the commercials for Mario Party 4, Superstar Baseball, etc.) are supposedly training their team for the Olympics.

...Sonic was fat. :P

Dodoman said:
King Boo said:
MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU! *creates 999,999 clones. All 10,000 of us say its good.
Anyway, I saw this retarded commercial where guys in big plastic Mario and Sonic costumes (think about the commercials for Mario Party 4, Superstar Baseball, etc.) are supposedly training their team for the Olympics.

:P I saw that. It was funny when they freaked out.

ChaosNinji said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Elaborate, please? I changed the channel a few seconds into the comercial. >_>

Dodoman said:
ChaosNinji said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Elaborate, please? I changed the channel a few seconds into the comercial. >_>

Ok. Sonic knocked over a water container and Mario slapped his head and shook it in disapproval.

Snack said:
Feh... It didn't get very good critical reception, and I really can't see it being a very good game. Probably going to be better than Mario Party 8, but the only real draw the game has is that Mario and Sonic appear in the same game.

NOT QFT.

I was thinking of buying it, but after SII the critics, I decided to not waste my money, the game can BII good with friends, but if you don't have ones to play with you, is a bad choice

maledict said:
I was thinking of buying it, but after SII the critics, I decided to not waste my money, the game can BII good with friends, but if you don't have ones to play with you, is a bad choice
Oh, dear God.
First of all, I think everyone got tired of the Wii puns five months ago.
Second, you can't even spell "Wii" with capital Is. It's always "Wii". Even if you said, "WIN A FREE Wii!" The Is are lowercase. Get over it.

I'm still thinking about this game.
I'll probably nag my mom or dad to get it for me for Christmas. :P

I never thought this game would be good, and it looks as if I was right. o_O I kinda feel a sense of victory for that.

(This game will still sell anyway, because of the OMG MARIO N SONIC IN A GAEM gimmick)

I decided I will settle for the Wii version, just because I want to play virtual javelin throw with Knuckles.
>_>;

never thought this game would be good, and it looks as if I was right. o_O I kinda feel a sense of victory for that.

(This game will still sell anyway, because of the OMG MARIO N SONIC IN A GAEM gimmick)
You even played the game, Maka?

I decided I will settle for the Wii version, just because I want to play virtual javelin throw with Knuckles.
>_>;
LOLz! XD

Pokemon DP said:
never thought this game would be good, and it looks as if I was right. o_O I kinda feel a sense of victory for that.

You even played the game, Maka?

>_>;
LOLz! XD

No, I haven't. My friend however did, and told me to not ever buy it, and he's usually a mirror image of my videogame tastes.

maledict said:
So your saying Super Smash Bros. is a waste of money too? Super Smash Bros. is also a bad choice if you have no one to play with you.

Smiddle said:
If I want a game with Mario and Sonic, I'd buy SSBB.
Does SSBB have Olympics?!
Oh no, a stage for the Mario & Sonic Olympics has been confirmed. :x

Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
If I want a game with Mario and Sonic, I'd buy SSBB.
Does SSBB have Olympics?!
Oh no, a stage for the Mario & Sonic Olympics has been confirmed. :x

No, but some guyz have stated that they buy teh game just 'c00ze it's got an Italian plumber and a blue non-hedghehog-looking-like hedgehog at the same time.

YAYz!! I'm getting the game today! I'll come here and tell you guys if it is good or not! =D

BLOODY *BLEEP*, THIS GAME IS FREAKIN' SWEET!! Hard, but awesome! The range of events is good, and there are several unlockable events. No unlockable characters, however! D= Too bad my brother-in-law hogged the game tonight! >_>

I got it before Super Mario Galaxy, and I love it. Waluigi is my favorite character and ping pong and fencing are my favorite events, Waluigi is good at them and they are fun^_^

Waluigi17 said:
Waluigi is my favorite character
Surprise. >_>

I decided that the game will be more fun to use with Wii controls, even if they're hard to use.
So, Wii version for me!

Back