• Obama

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Don't like neither equally

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Bush=Everyone liked him around 9/11, then everyone hated him for a while, now no one cares
Obama=Everyone used to like him, now nobody does

If there's one decent politician, it's Geert Wilders:
Geert-Wilders.jpg

He might be a racist, but at least he's the one that wants to make sure to change the country from its current, rotten state.
I mean, this is how I mean with "rotten":
1. We need to pay a lot of tax.
2. All of the tax'd money goes to countries, a bit more poor than usually, like Africa, East-Europe, Asia, Greece (= priority #1).
3. Empire looses loads of money, and gets in debt.
4. Because the empire is in debt, they simply rise the taxes.
5. The money is lost forever, once again.

And to answer this Poll, both Bush and Obama are bad politicians, IMO.

Bush was, in my eyes, the WORST president we ever had. Obamam admittedly did little to nothing, but nothing is still better than making us fight TWO wars and practically ruining our economy.

I would honestly vote Darth Sidious to be our president over that loony.

Vlad Plasmius said:
Bush was, in my eyes, the WORST president we ever had. Obamam admittedly did little to nothing, but nothing is still better than making us fight TWO wars and practically ruining our economy.

I would honestly vote Darth Sidious to be our president over that loony.
Um, Nixon?

I would also say that Hoover smashed our economy more than Bush.

And I suppose we should have just sat back and let the terrorists bomb the White House, Capitol Building, and the Empire State Building next year? You can't really celebrate bin Laden's death without giving at least some credit to Bush; it was in part because of his administration's intelligence that we were able to find him.

Look, war is not always bad. It's always painful, but it's sometimes for a good cause. Look at World War II. I doubt a bunch of hippies were going to stop Hitler by holding up peace signs. No, we needed guys like Patton, Montgomery, and Eisenhower to smash the Axis powers to bits before they did the same to us.

Watergate was really the only thing Nixon did wrong. He made a lot of advancements in our relations with China.

Buchanan was the worst.

Steelers Suck said:
Watergate was really the only thing Nixon did wrong. He made a lot of advancements in our relations with China.

Buchanan was the worst.
Well, Reagan did more than Nixon ever did when by helping relations with the Soviet Union.

But yeah, Buchanan was probably the worst.

Steelers Suck said:

Buchanan was the worst.
Secret war with Cambodia...

Dr. Javelin said:
Not really. Every president from the 1920s set the whole thing up, Hoover just gets the blame cause he was in office when it hit.

Dr. Javelin said:
And I suppose we should have just sat back and let the terrorists bomb the White House, Capitol Building, and the Empire State Building next year?
I don't think anyone really contests the Afghanistan war but the Iraq war really didn't have anything to do with anything and just diverted money and supplies from the war that we should have been fighting full-force.

Herr Shyguy said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Not really. Every president from the 1920s set the whole thing up, Hoover just gets the blame cause he was in office when it hit.
Fair point. Coolidge was probably the worst actually because he reduced the size of government.

Herr Shyguy said:
Dr. Javelin said:
And I suppose we should have just sat back and let the terrorists bomb the White House, Capitol Building, and the Empire State Building next year?
I don't think anyone really contests the Afghanistan war but the Iraq war really didn't have anything to do with anything and just diverted money and supplies from the war that we should have been fighting full-force.
True. But the Iraq war did result in the death of Saddam Hussein. We should have pulled out after that though, there wasn't much reason to stay.

There are presidents worse than Bush, but Bush has a quite bad reputation. Enacting tax cuts for the rich and spending so much money on the war... there is more to that, too.

Still, I think historians said that Harding was not very good.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
If there's one decent politician, it's Geert Wilders:

He might be a racist, but at least he's the one that wants to make sure to change the country from its current, rotten state.
I mean, this is how I mean with "rotten":
1. We need to pay a lot of tax.
2. All of the tax'd money goes to countries, a bit more poor than usually, like Africa, East-Europe, Asia, Greece (= priority #1).
3. Empire looses loads of money, and gets in debt.
4. Because the empire is in debt, they simply rise the taxes.
5. The money is lost forever, once again.

all succeeding arguments are void

Herr Shyguy said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Dr. Javelin said:

The only reason we're still 'fighting' in the middle east is because of oil.

Caboose said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
...the Iraq war did result in the death of Saddam Hussein. We should have pulled out after that though, there wasn't much reason to stay.
I already said this. Oil is not a good reason, we should just make the environmentalists shut up and let us drill in Alaska and damn the polar bears or whatever other reasons. It's better than having plenty of good US soldiers die in Iraq for no reason other than oil.

I might be wrong, but isn't a reason we aren't drilling in Alaska is the Exxon-Valdez spillage?

Dr. Javelin said:
Caboose said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Dr. Javelin said:
...the Iraq war did result in the death of Saddam Hussein. We should have pulled out after that though, there wasn't much reason to stay.
I already said this. Oil is not a good reason, we should just make the environmentalists shut up and let us drill in Alaska and damn the polar bears or whatever other reasons. It's better than having plenty of good US soldiers die in Iraq for no reason other than oil.
Well we stayed in after taking down Hussein because we just destabilized the country, it would make us look even worse to the rest of the world to just leave.

Also oil.

Ornithologist Mario said:
There are presidents worse than Bush, but Bush has a quite bad reputation. Enacting tax cuts for the rich and spending so much money on the war... there is more to that, too.

That view is based less on his accomplishments and more about how he appointed corrupt people.

Disco Inferno said:

That view is based less on his accomplishments and more about how he appointed corrupt people.
Are you talking about Bush or Harding?

Dr. Javelin said:
Disco Inferno said:

Are you talking about Bush or Harding?
Harding he was a decent president he just couldn't say no to his friends

I only think you should provide tax cuts to the rich if you also provide tax cuts to the middle class and poor.

A complete butthole could be living easily with tax cuts while hardworking Americans suffer through standard taxes.

If someone is going to get tax cuts I don't see why you'd give it to the one social class that needs it the least.

How about overall tax cuts? Everyone's happy.

Though that would mean reducing the size of government, which is of course a terrible idea as Obama has told us time and time again. Maybe we should expand government and raise taxes on the hard-working middle class! What an excellent idea!

Personally I feel that we could easily cut back on many government-funded venues such as environmentalism and relief effort and leave them in the hands of charity.

Herr Shyguy said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Well we stayed in after taking down Hussein because we just destabilized the country, it would make us look even worse to the rest of the world to just leave.

Also oil.

collateralmurder.com

Also, I won't explain why you're stupid, but Javelin and *redacted*, you're stupid.

redacted said:
We don't need to police the world, or send money to all of the countries overseas

Unfortunately, now that we've put ourselves in such a big role, we're kinda stuck with it. Withdrawing from all our commitments now would completely upset the global balance of power.

4rOjX.jpg

Back