Time @tack

Re: Hackyami (working title)

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Okay, since the screenshots have hit a couple of websites in the last few days, and info has been send to official news resources, Hackyami is no longer a Fan Creation, and turned into a real game.
So in this case, moved to "Video Games".

What, you mean your own website?

:rolleyes:

Google, and you'll see, my son. ( ̄ω ̄)

What's a "hacky sacks"?

Because I wanted to point Garlic out that our site isn't the only site this game is known to.

For a Time Trials game?
It's not that Mario Kart replica game I've been about earlier.

At first I thought you said it would be available in the iOS App Store... shame. I'm getting an iPad 2 soon...

No, I've said Mac App Store.
I already tried to compile it for iOS, but it resulted into one error to the other, as iOS is different from PC and Mac.

Again, it'll be for Mac App Store (OS X 10.6.6 or higher) and Windows Store (Windows 8).
About the requirements, these are not that huge, as you can define your quality settings before playing, and it runs smoothly on my MacBook Pro 13" with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, 256 MB of GDDR5 video memory (nVidia), and Intel Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz, and so it does on my iMac with 12 GB of DDR3 RAM, 256 MB of GDDR5 video memory (nVidia), and Intel Core 2 Duo 3,06 GHz.
It also runs great on the iMacs at school, which are newer than my iMac.

Both are free.
Better, we're not allowed to earn to much money, or we'll only lose money, since most of us also has a status as either student, disabled, or both.

Back