Petey Piranha’s Greenhouse

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
Oh my god! I just looked at the "Mario Party DS" article and saw this!
I really hope Petey is in there! Post your comments on this!
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
phail
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash

Fly_Guy_

GAR I"M AN AWARDS COMMITEE

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Maka said:
Oh lawdy.

Someone is happy he's in there, and a huge flood of people have to attack it.
Then why did he make this topic just saying his suspicions of PP? And plus why did he have to make a whole topic just saying he's happy?
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Super Yoshi10 said:
Maka said:
Oh lawdy.

Someone is happy he's in there, and a huge flood of people have to attack it.
Then why did he make this topic just saying his suspicions of PP? And plus why did he have to make a whole topic just saying he's happy?
Because he can. There's nothing wrong with the creation of this topic. It has to deal with "Mario" and "The Marioverse".

On topic: Petey = NON PHAILURE

This place might be interesting.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Maka said:
Oh lawdy.

Someone is happy he's in there, and a huge flood of people have to attack it.
Then why did he make this topic just saying his suspicions of PP? And plus why did he have to make a whole topic just saying he's happy?
Because he can. There's nothing wrong with the creation of this topic. It has to deal with "Mario" and "The Marioverse".

On topic: Petey = NON PHAILURE

This place might be interesting.
I didn't say I hated petey
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Super Yoshi10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Maka said:
Oh lawdy.

Someone is happy he's in there, and a huge flood of people have to attack it.
Then why did he make this topic just saying his suspicions of PP? And plus why did he have to make a whole topic just saying he's happy?
Because he can. There's nothing wrong with the creation of this topic. It has to deal with "Mario" and "The Marioverse".

On topic: Petey = NON PHAILURE

This place might be interesting.
I didn't say I hated petey
I wasn't saying you were. My On topic post had nothing to do with your previous one.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
maledict said:
hey dudes, if you don't like petey don't post there, you can cause flames and spam
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Fly_Guy_ said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
crystalking said:
Lario said:
Uniju said:
Well, at least it's better then Bowser Jr. owning Nintendo, but still phails
ditto
Word.
Q*Bert. I mean, solid.
100% True
Isn't it obvious he's in it?
I dont hate Petey but I do agree he appears in too many games. He already snuck into Galaxy by disguising himself as Dino Piranha.
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
King Boo said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
crystalking said:
Lario said:
Uniju said:
Well, at least it's better then Bowser Jr. owning Nintendo, but still phails
ditto
Word.
Q*Bert. I mean, solid.
100% True
Isn't it obvious he's in it?
I dont hate Petey but I do agree he appears in too many games. He already snuck into Galaxy by disguising himself as Dino Piranha.
Wasn't it called prehistoric pirahna?
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Super Yoshi10 said:
King Boo said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
crystalking said:
Lario said:
Uniju said:
Well, at least it's better then Bowser Jr. owning Nintendo, but still phails
ditto
Word.
Q*Bert. I mean, solid.
100% True
Isn't it obvious he's in it?
I dont hate Petey but I do agree he appears in too many games. He already snuck into Galaxy by disguising himself as Dino Piranha.
Wasn't it called prehistoric pirahna?
No, Dino Piranha.
Perhaps the names are different in different regions.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
King Boo said:
Fly_Guy_ said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Dodoman said:
Smiddle said:
crystalking said:
Lario said:
Uniju said:
Well, at least it's better then Bowser Jr. owning Nintendo, but still phails
ditto
Word.
Q*Bert. I mean, solid.
100% True
Isn't it obvious he's in it?
I dont hate Petey but I do agree he appears in too many games. He already snuck into Galaxy by disguising himself as Dino Piranha.
Wasn't it called prehistoric pirahna?
No, Dino Piranha.
Perhaps the names are different in different regions.
What a huge quote block :shock: !
And Petey doesn't suck. He doens't pwn, too...
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I just browsed MPDS and it says nothing about a petey pirahna's green house only a wigglers garden
 

PeteyPiranhaLover

Why does Petey Piranha got to have haters?
I actually found that out a couple of days ago and I was sad to see that the board name got changed! That does however explain why they didn't show Petey on the board. :(
 

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I actually found that out a couple of days ago and I was sad to see that the board name got changed! That does however explain why they didn't show Petey on the board. :(
Your sig scares my dreams. I have nightmares of plants eating me. As well as the plant spitting out mud...

*cries in a corner*
 

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
I just made the wigglers garden article on the wiki!
 
Top