About forum game posts not counting anymore

MCS

Donkey Kong
I think you guys should bring this back. Honestly, I want to post in forum games alot and have fun without my post count skyrocketing, you know?

I don't think it matters. They aren't gonna change it for 5-8 people who always are online and post in there all the time. Maybe you can request for only yours not to go up

Yeah. I honestly don't care that my post count is gonna plummet if this happens. I just want to post in forum games alot without having to worry that my post count is getting too high.

I don't either. Then we won't have as much Chatty Cathies and we can win in the Count until a Chatty Cathy posts game >:D

Hi I'm pretty sure Shyguy said that it doesn't really matter.

And I agree with him. It doesn't.

I agree with YamiHoshi, this board is for asking questions or troubleshooting about the forums, not for requesting things.

New Super Mario said:
I don't think it matters. They aren't gonna change it for 5-8 people who always are online and post in there all the time. Maybe you can request for only yours not to go up

Nega-Man said:
Nah, never mind.

ahahahahahah

It is my personal opinion that post counts should count posts without prejudice. The saying I like to fall back on is that it's a post count, not a productive post count. But if the other mods feel differently it's not that important to me.

Also you shouldn't worry too much about having a high post count.

Back