My bed frame broke so...

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
...I'm going to get a new one tomorrow. So now I just have my mattresses to sleep on tonight :P My dog still likes my bed, even though it's a little lower since the bed frame is now off.

I slept on mattresses on the ground before. It's not too bad

NintendoQueen said:
LMAO How did that happen?!
Well, when a Mavericks Finals game was going on, me and my sister were bouncing on my bed.

And a lot of years before, we stood on the bed and jumped on it :P It's pretty old.

So then it broke.

And it broke another 2 times.

And today my parents decided it's not safe for our dog because she likes going under my bed, so they decided to take it out. It's very broken.

Sleeping on a bed on the floor is the exact same thing as sleeping on a bed that's elevated and that will teach you to jump and use energy to express happiness

Disco Inferno said:
Sleeping on a bed on the floor is the exact same thing as sleeping on a bed that's elevated and that will teach you to jump and use energy to express happiness
Well, we jumped on it the most when we were little, so we didn't know it was bad.

Meta Knight said:
Disco Inferno said:
Well, we jumped on it the most when we were little, so we didn't know it was bad.
Wait did you think i was serious why the hell would you look at that post and go well i guess he means that

Disco Inferno said:
Meta Knight said:
Disco Inferno said:
Wait did you think i was serious why the hell would you look at that post and go well i guess he means that
-_- Never mind.

I don't have any worries about breaking my frames, because I'm using this:
hangmat1_2.jpg

Now to get seriously, I never broke my frames, because I don't jump on my bed, and I'm to light, anyway.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
So sorry for that, Meta. Hope you get a new good one. With a Kirby character on it.
Well, I still slept well. That's all that matters. And lol.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
hangmat1_2.jpg

Now to get seriously, I never broke my frames, because I don't jump on my bed, and I'm to light, anyway.
Your too light and your 19?

Meta Knight said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
So sorry for that, Meta. Hope you get a new good one. With a Kirby character on it.
Well, I still slept well. That's all that matters. And lol.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
hangmat1_2.jpg

Your too light and your 19?
I'm 17 and i only weigh 108 pounds

>>Meta Knight
Yes, I'm 55 kg, which is a bit to light for my age (19) and length (1,64 m).

Back