How many languages are you fluent in?

Four, not counting my native language (English)

Marwikedor said:
Four, not counting my native language (English)

So, one then.

Only one language, which is English. However, English was one of my toughest subjects in school.

>>Remilia Bloody Scarlet
Weird to know that many people say otherwise, while others say exact same thing as you do.
Non-native English people excluded.

Only English right now, but I'm in my fourth year of French, I'm going to France over the summer, and I'm going to keep taking French after high school. So, I'll be fluent in French someday.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Fluent: English, Engrish, Jibberish, Klingon

Semi-Fluent: Italian, Michele Bachmannish, Yoshi.

Are you actually fluent in Klingon?

Did I put that under fluent? I meant to put that under Semi-fluent. I know quite a few phrases, and the basic sentance structure, but I couldn't engage in a conversation on the street.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Did I put that under fluent? I meant to put that under Semi-fluent. I know quite a few phrases, and the basic sentance structure, but I couldn't engage in a conversation on the street.

Oh, that's pretty neat.

i wish yoshi were a real language

carcinoGeneticist said:
Doofenshmirtz Evil said:

Oh, that's pretty neat.

i wish yoshi were a real language
The Yoshi pooping out an egg sound means 'goodbye' in Yoshian

English and French (I guess). Being fluent in Latin would be hard. I guess I'm "semi-fluent" in that?

I learned Spanish at an early age, then when I was about 3 or 4 I started learning English and here I am. Pretty fluent in both now.
I also speak some Quebecois French... well, at least the basic grammar and a bunch of nouns and such...

Portuguese (native), English and Spanish. I also know some German (currently taking classes) and French (took classes for one year before going to Spain).

Back