Charles Martinet Called the Ones who Pre-ordered Galaxy

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Lucky me! I got a call from Charles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeA76S7JbUE

(I wasn't the one who uploaded this.)

I hope that the people who pre-ordered Brawl will get a call from the narrator from the Smash games (the one that shouts "Melee!" or "Game!") and he'd say something like this:

"BRAWL! Yes, Brawl is coming out TOMORROW! It's going to be an awesome GAME!! MARIO, WARIO, LINK, KIRBY and even SOLID SNAKE will all fight in this GAME! Be sure to pick the GAME up at GAMEstop tomorrow! You're going to enjoy BRAWLING with your avotire characters! GAME OVER!"

WTF
I ordered mine weeks ago, no call for me.

Dodoman said:
WTF
I ordered mine weeks ago, no call for me.

This seems like a problem for some people. At least you can see the video on the internet but sadly it isn't as cool as getting the call for yourself. I got a giant smile on my face when I got the call.

you're lucky dude XD

maledict said:
you're lucky dude XD
YA RLY.
The release date of SMG in Europe is friday.
But I'm patient. :) (I'm almost never patient)

I think that the people who pre-ordered Brawl and didn't get the call yesterday will get the call today (the 13th). That doesn't include the people outside North America.

Paper Jorge said:
I think that the people who pre-ordered Brawl and didn't get the call yesterday will get the call today (the 13th). That doesn't include the people outside North America.
"Brawl"?
Something tells me you meant to say "Galaxy". >_>

I forgot when it comes out in australia.....even though your getting brawl before us we got super mario strikers charged before you did :P

Dodoman said:
Paper Jorge said:
"Brawl"?
Something tells me you meant to say "Galaxy". >_>

You're right! I...I made...a...a mistake...

*jumps off a cliff*

Please excuse my idiotness.

Super Yoshi10 said:
I forgot when it comes out in australia.....even though your getting brawl before us we got super mario strikers charged before you did :P
And we got even before :P .
And the Americans and Japanese got SPM before.
This leads to nowhere...

Super Yoshi10 said:

November 29th, I've heard.
Also, if some famous guy called my house, I would be located under my ed until the rest of the day. Or the week...

Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

November 29th, I've heard.
Also, if some famous guy called my house, I would be located under my ed until the rest of the day. Or the week...

I'd be under the couch.

:toad:

Back