3DS Video Recording, Second Circle Pad, Pink

DaisyGaga

Da f***, Rosalina?
Video Recording will be awesome. Can't wait for that. The Second Circle pad like I said before isn't that big of a deal. And while the "Want Girls to buy it? Make it Pink!" logic is a bit annoying but if it does help sales. I suppose go all for it.

Don't forget about more content within the same update.

I'm not going to get the 2nd Circle Pad thing, because no games that require it I'm going to get.

And now that there's a Pink 3DS, I bet my sister would like that one instead of the other colors :P

I just can't wait until video recording.

The Pink 3DS is so manly. Too bad have an unmanly black one.

I wish they would release all the colors together. Because I hate getting one and then find out they are releasing one with my favorite color.

Me too. I wanted a red one, but since it wasn't initially released, I'm stuck with a black one. Although black isn't too bad.

>>PandaSoul
>Can you record your gameplay

No, they mean you can record your birthday, an event, your vacation, etc.
For gameplay video recording, there's a modification coming already.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>PandaSoul
>Can you record your gameplay

No, they mean you can record your birthday, an event, your vacation, etc.
For gameplay video recording, there's a modification coming already.
Wait, they'll have video recording when you'll be able to record your gameplay? Or is it a hack/mod.

>Or is it a hack/mod.

>For gameplay video recording, there's a modification coming already.

Didn't I answer your question before you asked?

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>Or is it a hack/mod.

>For gameplay video recording, there's a modification coming already.

Didn't I answer your question before you asked?
Yes, but I thought you meant Nintendo would officially release it..

No, a hobbyist is doing that.

Video Recording - OMG TEH Awesomness! ;D
Misty Pink 3DS - :)
Second Circle Pad - :eek: ......................................................................... :mad:

I saw the gameplay for Kid Icarus Uprising. And for left handed people I think we will need the second circle pad. T_T

No, like I've said before, all buttons on the left and right perform the same actions, making this game playable for both lefty's, and righty's.

To be honest, I've played that game for 5 minutes, and playing it half buttons, half touch screen made both of my hands have a huge pain.
I seriously couldn't touch any other game for 10 minutes.

Back